1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Did they remove ability to see tire pressure from app?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by GalaxyRain, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Bicycle pump works for me too. Including bringing a completely flat, plug-repaired tire back up to pressure.

Now where’s that ignore function.

fuzzy1 likes this.
  2. Colorado Boo

Colorado Boo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    The Toyota app used to be handy...I could check on my tire pressures and even gas tank so see if I needed to refill in the morning before heading out to work. Since both are now gone, I deleted the thing, no longer has a useful purpose. Nice "update" you did, Toyota!!

3. Media_Tech

Media_Tech Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    iOS version update downloaded to my iPhone three days ago continues to provide me with tire pressure readings, fuel level and odometer mileage for my (US) 2020 Corolla Hybrid. There have been versions over the last 2 1/2 years that were unable to do so.

4. AzWxGuy

AzWxGuy Weather Guy

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    As my avatar states, I have the 2021 Limited. I've already made the joke in another thread that this vehicle sure is "limited". But limited maybe only for Android phone users. It has the 11.6" Tesla-like center tablet display and is all set up for Apple Car Play, but I have maybe hobbled its true capabilities by continuing to use an Android phone. The only function my phone app supplies, other than links to user manuals and other documentation, is a link to Roadside Assistance which I already have in my contacts anyway. The ability to schedule maintenance appointments just randomly selects a service writer at my preferred dealer. Maybe someone reading this thread can attest to more functions and capabilities with an iPhone and Car Play. I am hesitant to drink that Kool-Aid otherwise.