1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Did You Know?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 9, 2004.

1. jchu

jchu New Member

BobA,

Some say Dragon Naturally Speaking works relatively well (Voice to Text transciption software). In fact, I know a few docs who use it for their office notes. Never tried it myself.

2. BobA

BobA New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Thanks, Jon.. not sure that would be the answer... there are often times that I type more better than I talk... I think it would be a loss/loss situation.. but I'll take a look

Bob

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    nowadays there are several voice recognition programs that work very very well as long as you have a decent "close talk" microphone.

the lack of close talk microphones is the primanry reason why erratic results can be had with the voice nav in the Prius.

i use an old beta version from microsoft ( the commercial version was incorporated in their office 2003 program)

my version had to be trained (the new one doesnt) but i now have it working fairly well. realize i have been using it since 1999 so ive gotten fairly well used to it.

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I use IE. I think it's safe. I don't see the irydvejgy problemmmm. I trust microsssssoft. They wouldn't do anything to harm my computer... enter your password here to continue... kjefu... password accepted, you may continue.. so as I was saying, I don't see the problem with using IE as long as you have a good kfyhsgfejmt jfdgeyrig jdgd6r'lk ndgjhejjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjj jjjj ...connection broken... enter yuour bank account information to continue...

5. jchu

jchu New Member