1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Die-cast 1/34 scale toy Prii w/ opening front doors and pull-back "motor"

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by rufaro, Aug 12, 2006.

1. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey there y'all...Just a quick word...I am not sure, without being industrious enough to go back through all the posts to verify, if I stated shipping costs before. Well, no, I am fairly sure I did, but not sure WHERE exactly.

To catch up on that...I ONLY ship via USPS Priority Mail. The postage for one WeePri, within the lower 48, is $4.60. It is mostly $4.60 for two cars as well, but it depends, after one car, on your ZIP code.

I only JUST noticed the postage increase, so haven't worked out yet, in detail, what the charges are for everything. Just that it WAS $4.05 as the bottom rate before, so we can work from there.

Sorry, all!

2. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Did ya' see this one on eBay this past week ??
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

[attachmentid=9441]
    It sold for $117.50 plus shipping....

It was described as: ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM DETAILED 1:34 DIECAST CAR!! NO SECOND CHANCE OFFERS!
    Custom sanitation prius garbage truck police car only 1
    Custom made waterslide decals- custom painted/attached police car lightbar and bumper guard pushbar.

The auction ENDED on TUESDAY JULY 3RD AROUND 11AM.

Attached Files:

3. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FloridaWen @ Jul 5 2007, 12:50 PM) [snapback]473625[/snapback]</div>
    Shoot. We(!) can MAKE those...can't we Hyo? :rolleyes:

Remember...It is NOT a car...It is a CULT!

Okay. I am calmer now. Thanks to all of you WeePri fans who are still loyally hangin' in. BUT...I DO have colors other than black and white (although, of course, BLACK is the BEST... B) ). Please refer to http://priuschat.com/index.php?s=&show...st&p=302129
    for a look at all of the available colors (while keeping in mind they are either '04 or '05, based on the dark top taillights, and I don't remember what else). (Also, inexplicably, the red, I am told, seems closer to the '06, even though the taillights ARE '04 or '05...go figure...)

(I have apparently forgotten how to make an "invisible" link. So shoot me.)

The current USPS Priority Mail shipping cost for one or two cars to any ZIP code is now $4.60 (up from $4.05). I have not yet figured out the shipping cost for more than two cars...If you want three or more cars, please email me with your ZIP code and I will figure it out. PLEASE note...I cannot ship outside of the US. If you are elsewhere, please email me and maybe we can find a solution.

4. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ 2007 Jul 11 03:55 AM) [snapback]476698[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, 'we' could. I wonder what a convertible would go for?

5. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    You could also make a police prius like this one.... :)

Your WeePrii are so adorable!

Attached Files:

6. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Jul 11 2007, 06:55 AM) [snapback]476698[/snapback]</div>
    Do you have SILVER PINE MICA ???? :unsure:

7. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zibu @ Aug 19 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]305981[/snapback]</div>
    A little late, I know, but Moon disc hubcaps are available.

Find jumbo headed thumbtacks. They are just the right size. Put the pin in the chuck, and use med emery paper to put the turned look on them. Clip off the pin with side cutters, grind off the stub of the pin if necessary with Dremel tool. Glue on to wheels. Will post pictures later (awaiting the arrival of my Moon discs for the Zhang Heng shuttlecraft, and do not want to upstage it) .

8. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FloridaWen @ Aug 5 2007, 05:25 AM) [snapback]490824[/snapback]</div>
    If that's the green, then I am afraid not--please see the pics with the first post in this thread. While the colors may not be entirely "true" in the pics, to put it simply, they are black, white, red, blue, silver and "champagne," the official name for which escapes me at the moment. And they are styled like the '04/'05 models, though the red may well be closer to the '06 (or so I'm told--I've not seen the two different shades of the large ones together, or either one next to the Wee one). Sadly, I have NO information about any plans for updated styles/colors for the Wee versions, but my distributer is still selling the ones I have, so I'm guessing they don't have any new info either.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc Willie @ Aug 5 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]490970[/snapback]</div>
    I LOVE it! Hyo--are "WE" taking notes?

If anyone absolutely positively MUST have a WeePri SOON, please note I will be out of town (and therefore away from my printer, WeePris, WeePri drivers, and WeePacking materials) from August 18 until about September 5, so please get orders in to me in the next couple of days, or please be understanding until early September. THE KID IS LEAVING FOR SCHOOL 3,000 MILES AWAY AND I CAN START ENJOYING MY EMPTY NEST SYNDROME!!! B)

In the meantime, enjoy the following:
    [​IMG]

(Note the rapid tail movement, which runs the generator... :rolleyes: )

9. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Rufaro,

Just got my white and red WeePrii today. The white one arrived with some scratches on the rear bumper --- thanks for prepping it for parallel parking life in NYC!!! :D

--- Boo of NYC

10. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boo @ Aug 16 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]497446[/snapback]</div>
    OHHH NOOOOO MR BILL!!!

And here I thought I had taken care of all the tsuris caused by the WeePri drivers... :( Must have been the last party my son had before he left for college last week...I KNEW there was too much jollity around! :eek:

Tell me--any signs of WeeBeerBottles in the back seat?

(I AM sorry about the damage--a replacement is on its way.)

11. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Aug 16 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]497450[/snapback]</div>
    Please absolutely do NOT send a replacement. I sincerely like it the way it is --- looks a lot more like its older BigPri. :)

12. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Would I be able to beg a one off overseas postage to Australia at my expense please?

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ?

Of course I would pay all costs.
    Thankyou for your consideration.

13. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just out of curiousity, how many people would be interested in a customised WeePrii? I'm not sure about the legalities, and I'd probably end up auctioning them one at a time instead of taking orders for a production run. I've no illusions about giving up my day job just yet, but I've always enjoyed making <strike>toys</strike>. I mean miniatures. :)

14. AtomicDog

AtomicDog New Member

Rufaro,

Do you have any Driftwood Pearls Looking for a home?

My wife has a Mini Cooper and the house is filling up with toy replicias ( r/c cars, Hot Wheels, even a Mini pillow!) I'm feeling left out, and a WeePri would be just the thing to start getting my own back.

15. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Section 31 @ Sep 20 2007, 07:48 AM) [snapback]515233[/snapback]</div>
    Unless I am very much mistaken, Driftwood Pearl is the color whose name I can never remember, and has most commonly been referred to (in the various WeePri threads) as "champagne." (See Post #1 in this thread and look at the middle pic on the right for the Driftwood Pearl--there's a link to that post in my sig.) So yes, indeedy, there are Driftwood Pearl WeePrii looking for homes. If you email me, we can arrange an adoption. Just so you know, however, I am away from home until about October 2, so I hope your left-out-ness can wait to be assuaged for a bit...I MIGHT be able to convince my husband he can figure out how to deal with the shipping intricacies, but I wouldn't bet on it... :blink:

16. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Since my sig disappeared for a while, I'm posting this for the record. You can see the colors available in the first post in this thread. The cars sell for $10 each, plus $4.60 for one or two for shipping within the US via USPS Priority mail. Please email me directly for other info.Thanks!

17. dc4549

dc4549 New Member

To:BigBlockGasGuzzlerPrius

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

18. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks DC. I only saw the alert about this one in my email, so obviously I owe thanks also to whichever moderator stomped the troll.

Whew. I guess some people need to get a life of their own, and not spend so much time around people they obviously hate.

This is not to say, of course, that *I* have a life...I just prefer to spend my time not bashing other people IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE OF THOSE TENDENCIES HANG OUT.

Oh well. It gives us something to talk about anyway...:huh:

19. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Holiday Shopping Time!

There are still plenty of all of the original colors left available for adoption. :D

For Christmas delivery, if you have your order to me and paid by Dec. 19, you will be able to ensure the gift of a WeePri at the standard USPS Priority Mail shipping rates. After the 19th, delivery is still possible, but the cost will go up due to the higher class (?!) of USPS service required.

C'mon gang--Santa wants WeePrii!!!

20. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    PLEASE, in this cheery holiday season, think of all the poor, homeless WeePri drivers and their WeePri cars. Open room in your heart and home for some of these poor wretches (and their WONDERFUL) cars.

PLEASE!:D