1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Different Console between 2011 and 2012

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by David Makuch, Apr 16, 2019.

1. David Makuch

David Makuch Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi! I just got a used 2010 Prius and am in the process and customizing it. One thing I've noticed is that for 2010 and 2011 models the center console armrest needs to slide back to access the second cup holder. The 2012 and later are shorter, leaving the cup exposed. The console lid is driving me nuts, and anyone unfortunate enough to be in the middle of the backseat has to have a lid shoved into their knees. I'm assuming that's why Toyota eventually changed the design. Does anyone know if the 2012- center console can be put in a 2010-2011?

Burna J likes this.
  2. 04priusnow

04priusnow Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    yep. I did the mod on mine. I found a junkyard that had a leather armrest from 2012. bought all pieces that goes under the floating console and entire armrest section. color is different it's a dark grey vs my lighter grey. but you don't notice. best mod

PH-1 ?