1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Display Audio with Navigation and Entune 2012 Prius Trim 3

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Jordan18, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Jordan18

Jordan18 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello everyone, I am a proud first time owner of a 2012 Prius Trim 3. This is also my first post. I was hoping some of you experienced Prius owners could assist me with the Audio System. I have the Display Audio with Navigation and Entune. I have changed the settings the best I can to get the "most" audio quality out of the system. My previous car had an upgraded sound system and it was great, so that is what I am use to. The stock system in the Prius is decent for a stock system I guess, but it is not what I am looking for or use to. Without changing out the Audio system (even though many people say this is the first place to start for better sound) does anyone have any experience with upgrading just the speakers and having a major difference in sound quality? Thank you in advance! (y)

2. has been

has been vote for anyone except Trump

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    You should be able to search/find an amazing amount of past/recent discussion on changing speakers only, speakers and head unit, adding a subwoofer, rear speakers only, removing/replacing entire system.....etc.

3. has been

has been vote for anyone except Trump

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    BTW - I have the same car and welcome to Prius Chat.

4. Jordan18

Jordan18 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thank you, I will search for some of those previous Posts.