1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Display DATE on Multi-Information, or main display?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by phc_joe, Oct 4, 2018.

1. phc_joe

phc_joe New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I do understand how one can change the system date in the 2017 Prius settings. However, I was wondering if there is some display setting that will allow the DATE (with or without the time) to be displayed as part of one of the regular displays on the multi-information display, the main screen, and/or even the heads up display? (Our city requires alternate-side parking per date, and sometimes I'm not absolutely certain what the current date is without having to dig out my phone, etc. to double-check). A dashboard display of the date would be very handy.

2. The Professor

The Professor Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    Kind of... press the up/down button on the steering wheel until the multi-function display shows your Eco Diary. The top date is today's date.

Edit: You may need to press the select O button on it and toggle day/month view so it's set to daily mode. But it will remember it for next time.

alanclarkeau likes this.