1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tags:
  1. Francisco Noyola

Francisco Noyola New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok so I've been having A/C issues as is out of my four vents the closer you get to the passenger side the closer it is I checked the pressure on my a/c and I am low now I know I can only put in PURE Refrigerant but living in California it apparently is hard to find I went to my local Walmart and looked at all their options every can says not for use on hybrid vehicles with electric compressors expect one part number is 301ca made by ID Quest my question is can I use it or should I keep looking.

2. Francisco Noyola

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The colder is gets towards the passenger side excuse my spelling mistakes.

3. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Still don't understand your post.

Save yourself alot of time and trouble and take it to a good car ac place. If it needs refrigerant that means it has a leak. Sometimes thats an easy fix. May just be a loose joint. You'll never find it. They will inject die and then sniff and uv detect and see where its leaking.
    Prius requires special pag oil ND11.
    professional inspection will save you a burned up compressor which is pretty expensive in a G2. Most car ac repair places in my area charge $100 to charge and dye and test. Which is nothing compared to most ac repairs.

Search the forum here for AC.

4. Francisco Noyola

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the advice will do.

edthefox5 likes this.