1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Do Prius Owners Hate People with Big Cars?

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Aeron, Sep 2, 2007.

1. a priori

a priori Canonus Curiosus

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aeron @ Sep 13 2007, 01:09 AM) [snapback]511781[/snapback]</div>
    Glad to hear it. We don't have a "convert" here, but we do have someone engaged! As you said, Aeron, it isn't for everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aeron @ Sep 13 2007, 01:09 AM) [snapback]511781[/snapback]</div>
    Glad to hear that one, too.

Three for three! Glad to hear this, as well.

No, I won't take your cars away from you. I remember the thrills of driving muscle cars. My hope is that you and many others will find ways to cut pollution, etc.

As my very good friend says, "To be an environmentalist is to be a hypocrite." This isn't said out of spite. Instead, he means to say that we all have our passions in life, and at times they "interefere" with our best intentions. I don't mean this as a way of allowing us all "off the hook." Instead, I think it points to the reality of our very human condition.

Aeron: Thanks for the dialogue. Mate.

2. a priori

a priori Canonus Curiosus

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Glad to hear it. We don't have a "convert" here, but we do have someone engaged! As you said, Aeron, it isn't for everyone.

Glad to hear that one, too.

Three for three! Glad to hear this, as well.

No, I won't take your cars away from you. I remember the thrills of driving muscle cars. My hope is that you and many others will find ways to cut pollution, etc.

As my very good friend says, "To be an environmentalist is to be a hypocrite." This isn't said out of spite. Instead, he means to say that we all have our passions in life, and at times they "interefere" with our best intentions. I don't mean this as a way of allowing us all "off the hook." Instead, I think it points to the reality of our very human condition.

Aeron: Thanks for the dialogue. Mate.