1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Do you believe the official version of 9/11?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jared2, Mar 22, 2006.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Mar 27 2006, 01:01 AM) [snapback]230727[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: :lol: :huh: :blink:

You people can't be seriously thinking that our current adminastration orcastrated 9/11..??? :blink:

Thats just :wacko: thinking.... But wait maybe some UFO people took bush away and replaced him with a double and they are the ones running things in washington.. :unsure: :lol:

2. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    There isn't any credible evidence to suggest that the official version is wrong. To presume that the bushies are behind the 9/11 attacks is terribly irresponsible, a lynch mob mentality that does nothing to help this country at all. Get some real evidence through deductive reasoning to prove that the official version is wrong and I'll listen but so far, all we've gotten is circumstantial evidence that, at best, falls along the lines of bad inductive reasoning.

priusguy04, it's spelled 'orchestrated'. :rolleyes:

3. jared2

jared2 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phoebeisis @ Jun 19 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]273431[/snapback]</div>
    "There isn't any credible evidence to suggest that the official version is wrong."

On the contrary, there is an enormous amount of evidence to suggest the official story is a complete fabrication. For example:
    The lack of air defence response
    The behaviour of Bush and Cheney
    The resistance to any investigation of the worst crime in US history
    Insider trading of airline stocks
    The way evidence at the WTC site was immediately and illegally transported to China, preventing forensic testing of metal which could have confirmed use of explosives
    The way the 9/11 attacks perfectly fulfilled the geo-political aims of the Project for a New American Century, which predicted that it would take "a new Pearl Harbor" for the US to achieve its geo-polical aims.

But to focus on just one thing: can you explain what caused the collapse of WTC7, which was never hit by a plane? Massive steel and concrete buildings do not suddenly collapse in free fall from small fires. No one has ever given me a remotely plausible explanation for this. Can you point me to an official and plausible expanation? If not, then there is no alternative but to assume it was pre-wired with explosives, and if so, who did that? If the government cannot explain such a basic fact as the collapse of a building, then it immediately calls into question every aspect of the official explanation.

4. jared2

jared2 New Member

I just note that so far, no one has addressed these questions in a factual way. Until I see some evidence, I must regard the official story as a wildly implausible conspiracy theory, and those who believe in it, delusional.

5. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ Jun 19 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]273468[/snapback]</div>
    Since there were amonst two dozen people who pulled off the attack and dozens more behind them how to attach them to your theory. Or where they all automatons - maybe they were real life like robots built by the CIA? Connect Muhamad Atta to a governmental organization.

BTW - did Oswald kill JFK? Did we land on the Moon?

6. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ Jun 19 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]273468[/snapback]</div>
    I don't believe that those who believe it are delusional. All I've asked of conspiracy advocates is real proof. If the bushies were behind it, that's treason, domestic terrorism, murder and who knows what else. Very serious charges to be leveled against someone without real proof and due process. WTC7 is always brought up in the argument but it's just not good enough as evidence. I'd have to be a structural engineer to even begin to answer that one. It seems to me that if it was that suspicious that engineers all over the world would be saying that something was amiss there. We can't haul the bushies off to Leavenworth on the evidence presented so far.

7. jared2

jared2 New Member

I think it is the nature of false flag operations (see words for today) committed by government secret services that it is nearly impossible to find absolute proof of wrong doing. For example, there is still no "proof" about the JFK murder or that Roosevelt had prior knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor. That is the very nature of secret or black operations. What we are left with is circumstantial evidence. But a large enough amount of circumstantial evidence can be enough to assign a probability of guilt, if not certainty. Sometimes a person can be found innocent for various reasons in spite of a mountain of evidence against him and the near certainly of guilt. (Remember the O.J. Simpson case? He is officially not guilty, but do you believe that? Is it not more logical to come to a conclusion based on the overwhelming balance of evidence?) Like David Griffin, I first believed 9/11 was due to blowback from people who had various reasons to hate the US. The more I read and thought about it, the more things did not make sense - the official explanation simply defied common sense. I think people should sometimes trust their common sense more. For example, you say that it would take a structural engineer to understand the collapse of WTC7. I disagree. Any ordinary person knows that buildings do not collapse at free fall speed from minor fires. Remember the high rise fire in Madrid? The entire tower burned intensely for much longer (I think over 24 hours) than the twin towers and it still did not collapse. If you were a structural engineer with doubts about WTC7, would you risk your whole career to make your doubts public? To sum up, there is no proof, but there is a lot of evidence, and the evidence in favour of some kind of black operation far outweighs, in my opinion, the evidence supporting the official theory. I do not get the impression that the 9/11 truth people are delusional or nutty in any way. On the contrary, they have taking great pains to assemble the evidence and come to logical conclusions.

8. Schmika

Schmika New Member

My earlier post naming the people who were delusional....I was wrong, all were just odd, only Jared2 is delusional. Priusguy04...we call them "signal 17's" in our jurisdiction. (look for that later, it will be my code)