1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Do you have a dress code where you work?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jared2, May 11, 2006.

1. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dsunman @ May 11 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]253777[/snapback]</div>
    Will I get to ride your Prius? :)

2. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maggieddd @ May 11 2006, 12:23 PM) [snapback]253655[/snapback]</div>
    Baby spit mostly. We won't go into the other fluids m'kay? And yes, MS nailed it - there are times when I'm actually "dressed down." Call it "casual out of the shower" if you will.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 11 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]253669[/snapback]</div>
    Amature radio, actually. Dual-band Yaesu.

No worries. That isn't a sissy Smurf. That one there is holding a giant beer mug! Have had it since high school. It is often tossed against the wall when I get ticked off. Spares doing the same to my kid... or kicking the dog.

Remember - that picture was taken about four years ago! Lots has changed since then - but my smurf is still sitting on top of my 21" widescreen flat-panel. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ May 11 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]253727[/snapback]</div>
    Negative! I am as right-handed as it gets. I currently must mouse with my left hand though due to a mouse-inspired wrist injury (coupled with my arthritis) that put me out of commission for a while. I had to force myself to be left-handed with the mouse. I am now equally adept with either hand which is somewhat amazing to me. I have trouble picking my nose left-handed, but can do precision pointing with the mouse! Today I move my mouse from side to side to even out the pain. Thank god for cordless mice!

Hmmm... what did that explain exactly? And is it now un-explained? :)

3. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rancid13 @ May 11 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]253710[/snapback]</div>
    Working with the mentally retarded as a nurse sometimes means that you crawl on the floor to check some body part, get drool marks on you shirt just above your bra or have stuff on you that makes you ask "is that the Harvest Pride Fiber Mix or the end result of the HP fiber mix?"

I might wear something nicer for meetings but like you I have run off to work in very similar Jammies. It is a little difficult to be taken seriously by the ER docs or Police when you look more like a homeless person rather than the Director of Nursing.

4. dsunman

dsunman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maggieddd @ May 11 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]253888[/snapback]</div>
    :lol:

For such special day I'll have to make sure to make a stretched limo out of two.

Is there a hybrid limo available yet?

BTW, your shots are getting amazing reviews here... :)

5. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Safety glasses.... if anyone is looking,
    Otherwise the other folks I work with have to wear uniforms!