1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does anyone have a fix for Glare off dash and screen . . .

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Terry Lee Thompson, Feb 7, 2018.

1. krmcg

krmcg Lowered Blizzard Pearl Beauty

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I had a real problem with a "haze" on the inside of my windshield. Driving into the morning sun was awful. i tried various cleaning products, but there was no real relief. I eventually used simple isopropyl alcohol and a clean terry towel. Problem solved.

2. andrewpable

andrewpable Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Is that red floor mats? They look super cool could I get a better pic and info about them?

3. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I find this very effective, though might just be a canadian product?

Kleen-Flo | Products - Glass Kleen

4. RadioZero

RadioZero Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    not true, turn up the brightness on your HUD. i thought the same thing until i upped the brightness on the HUD to about 75%. no issues with polarized sunglasses. i wear either Costa, Maui Jim, or a random pair of Suncloud's, all of which are polarized.

5. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Interesting - I don't have polarised glasses any more, but mine would only work if I tilted my head slightly to the side - which wasn't a healthy thing to do - I had turned up the brightness, but then it was too bright when I didn't have them on. They were clip-ons, and I don't think particularly good quality (though not cheap). If I ever get any more, I'll try it again.