1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does anyone still have a Myron&Davis aftermarket NAV?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by phoenixgreg, Sep 24, 2018.

1. phoenixgreg

phoenixgreg Senior member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I was wondering if anyone still has one of these units which at the time they were offered, were an excellent way to upgrade the early Gen 3s to an in-dash navigation system powered by Gogo instead of Entune. I was looking for a way to update the maps and am having trouble finding a source. I have enlisted the assistance of Naviextras, which supplies navigation mapping upgrades to several makes included the Myron&Davis software, but not specifically the Prius version (model NV7TPR1).
    If you have found a way to update this particular software, please share how.

2. bubbatech

bubbatech Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have the unit. It runs windows CE and it is unlikely that the units of that era are all that different. You could try asking them, but my experience with M & D is that they have an outasite warranty. Once you're out of sight, the warranty is over.

3. phoenixgreg

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks bubbatech. I have tried calling M&D's tech support with no answer yet, but if I find a way to do map updates, I will keep you posted on the details. M&D: (909) 796-3199 (California time)

4. phoenixgreg

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks bubbatech. I have tried calling M&D's tech support with no answer yet, but if I find a way to do map updates, I will keep you posted on the details. M&D: (909) 796-3199 (California time)