1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does everyone know that 3 towers went down on 9/11?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Marlin

Marlin New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    From Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Wikipedia")</div>
    Here's the NIST report.
    http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%20IIC%...pse%20Final.pdf

I know your www.wtc7.net site poo poos it, but I find a reasoned explaination in the NIST report showing a huge gash in the corner of the buidling (page 17). The portion of the gash that is visible in this photo is at least 10 stories tall and 30 - 40 feet deep. You can then go to page 31 and see the beginning of an explanation of how a failure of a column in the south end of the building could cause the vertical falling of the rest of the building. Basically, the collapse of a portion of the tower would pull laterally on one or more floors, causing the splices in the rest of the columns of the building to fail, thereby causing the remainder of the building to fall vertically. You have to realize that the vertical columns in the building were not 47 story tall pieces of steel, but rather 25 or so steel columns that were spliced together. If you pull all the splices at say the 10th floor all to the south, the splices will bend and fail, causing 37 floors above to crumple down on them.

But what do you get from the wtc7.net site to refute?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("wtc7.net")</div>
    As if the building was some solid rigid structure, like a tree toppling to a logger's axe. Steel buildings are more like houses of cards. Yank on a supporting layer near the bottom, and the layers above will come crashing down on top of it.

2. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

To add to the conspiracy, there were no whole telephones found.. how many phones would have been in those buildings?

No whole office chairs...

Not much in the way of the 3000 people who died... pieces usually.. or nothing...

A bit of paper flying around, but really... think of the millions of reams of paper in filing cabinets..

Should have been sheets and sheets of glass... Where are the ovens from the resteraunts on top?

Did Dubya clear out the office furniture before he blew the place up?

One of the firefighters who was digging in the rubble and passing buckets of stuff down the line said the biggest piece of a telephone he ever saw in the rubble was half the size of a phone keypad. Why?

I guess when you have a few million pounds of concrete and steel churning and hitting the 95th floor, it pretty much instantly grinds everything as 95 collapses, the millions of pounds of steel and concrete become more millions of pound before they grind everything on the 94th floor, and repeat...

I don't think people understand the power of all that junk falling.

3. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(glenhead @ Sep 14 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]319892[/snapback]</div>
    Please stop trying to be rational. Please. The truth is President Bush, Dick Cheney, and Rumsfeld went into both WTC's and Building 7 and planted explosives - they knew exactly when and where the planes would hit, they knew the amount of explosives to plant where to place them - they did it with nobody else ever knowing or discovering the hundreds of devices that they must have planted - and they had some clever way to detonate them all in proper order after the planes hit - and were able to do it remotely.

What would the world be like if it were occupied by only rational people? No elvis rumors, no ufo's, no big feet, no loch ness - it would be a bore. and what would these people actually do with their time??

4. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Sep 15 2006, 08:30 AM) [snapback]320019[/snapback]</div>
    Why do you keep rattling on with the obvious... it's getting boring...

The funny part was when Bush had the little red haired girl in that class he was reading to push the button to detonate TC1, and then he let the boy in the green shirt detonate TC2. Ladies first is the message here...

It's still top secret who Cheney had detonate building 7. I think we will get that in the official report.

5. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    But wasn't everything really Karl Rove's idea? ;)

6. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Sep 15 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]320030[/snapback]</div>
    Armitage I believe :p
    But we won't find out for about three more years :lol:
    You know he is sworn to secrecy B)
    Thank God the dems/libs/lefties have no moral or ethical compass - imagine all the mea culpas that would be going on now - :lol:
    I wonder what that feels like - actually I don't

7. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Sep 14 2006, 07:38 AM) [snapback]319411[/snapback]</div>
    Since no one else responded to this enlightening statement, I will.

Some of the best idiots I know, are very articulate educated fools..... just like a computer with lots of info, but don't have a clue of how to assimilate it into accurate perceptions of reality.

Seems some of the most stupid people hide behind thier stupidity by mounting large masses of facts and info to impress thier peers, but when it comes down to knowing right and wrong or having sound judgement, they are out to lunch on planet X. sipping freeze dried orangutan dung mixed with 3 day old bat excrement with a touch of sugar from the canes of New Orleans sewers and all the whiles calling it yummy lemonade because its yellow and has a strange sour taste while sweet at the same time while wishing thier good buddy Gore was the man with the plan.

8. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    WHAT? World Trade Center 7 fell? :eek:

NO WAY!!!

Next thing you will try to tell us is that men walked on the moon. :p

Just how gullible do you think we are burritos?

9. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't want to know where the ships go to, when they disappear in the Bermuda Triangle, either.

10. jared2

jared2 New Member

"sipping freeze dried orangutan dung mixed with 3 day old bat excrement with a touch of sugar from the canes of New Orleans sewers and all the whiles calling it yummy lemonade because its yellow and has a strange sour taste while sweet at the same time while wishing thier good buddy Gore was the man with the plan."

God. If only I could write like that! :p