1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does the 2023 Prius Lock and Power-Off automatically?

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by priusmouse, May 7, 2023.

1. Corellon

Corellon Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    Mine asks me if I would like to auto shut off after an hour, I haven't tested what happens if I say no but I presume that disables the feature.

Trunk on the limited has a walk away lock feature, and I haven't gotten it working but there are some options in the system for auto lock as well.

2. hyhi

hyhi Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Would like a setting for auto lock when exiting and engine off. Thought my 2020 highlander hybrid auto offs if let running. Have not tested time frame yet. I know one can leave one in On mode, say when parked and engine not running. Seems I did that back in the day one time and guess it would beep when u exit...prior prius owned and don't recall it turning off after.

3. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    In other cars, it is possible to select the auto locking behavior for when the car is on, such when the car starts or when it starts moving. Also could choose if all the doors unlock when opening the driver's door or not. Auto locking when leaving the car could be in the settings menu.