1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does the tooth fairy exist?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jared2, May 19, 2006.

1. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It's not the dark side. It's the shadows, where our vision works best. Too much light is just as blinding as not enough. :)

Take your son out for a celebratory ice cream. You can still be a non believer, just don't be so cheap and miserable about it. :D

2. furkidsnprius

furkidsnprius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ May 19 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]258227[/snapback]</div>
    Not to worry, when my son complained that he dutifully put the tooth in a container under the pillow, went to sleep and behold in the AM the tooth was still there I suggested he write a letter to the tooth fairy. Being a reasonable kid he did. (he he buying me some time he he)
    The note questioned what had happened to the tooth ferry. Ooooooh my well it seemed a return letter was in order (very evil grin) The letter went on about how the ferry was broken and so could not bring the tooth fairies over to do their duty. The ferry would be fixed in a day or two and please be patient. If he was patient a reward would be forthcoming. In the meantime he lost another tooth, so when the fairy did come it left 3 one dollar bills on the table near the two teeth. :rolleyes:

3. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marie @ May 19 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]258262[/snapback]</div>
    Sort of like this past Easter when we all woke up and the Easter Bunny forgot to make her rounds. Turns out the bunny "hid them in a different place" (read Dad stalled them with a fake hunt upstairs while Mom covered our butts downstairs).

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ May 19 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]258206[/snapback]</div>
    If you are counting multiple responses by the same poster as one and I am one of the first five, I assure you that, yes of course I got it. I'm not dense, ya know! :eek:

5. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Yes, the Tooth Fairy does exist. I met the author who wrote this book about his personal encounter with the Tooth Fairy.

Fooling the Tooth Fairy

I do not suggest using a box. A box is not traditional and does not guarantee a visit from the Tooth Fairy. You really must use a pillow. However it does not necessarily have to be your pillow.

Tooth fairy pillow

Dog Tooth fairy pillow

If your son is really interested in teeth and the Tooth fairy, I recommend this book:

Throw your tooth on the roof

6. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ May 19 2006, 02:59 PM) [snapback]258278[/snapback]</div>
    As Agent 86 used to say so often, "Sorry about that, chief!"

I was assembling the response in a jiffy & got careless totting things up.

Scratch one :blink: !

:)

7. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ May 19 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]258314[/snapback]</div>

Better scratch 2 more off. I'm not as dumb as my hat makes me look, and the post from the Church of Satan's LaVey was mine as well.

8. furkidsnprius

furkidsnprius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigdaddy @ May 19 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]258333[/snapback]</div>
    WHAT!!!! Does this mean I am one of a select few willing to discuss tooth fairy behavior? Cost of teeth? Spelling problems? GASP what is the world of chat coming to??????

9. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Unlike some, I'm confident enough in that I don't feel the need to express I didn't fall for it either.

:p

10. furkidsnprius

furkidsnprius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 19 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]258340[/snapback]</div>
    Um Mystery? What exactly are you referring to by "that" and "it"?

11. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 19 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]258340[/snapback]</div>
    That's 4 down. Who's left then?