1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Does Your Battery Ever show full charge?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by X HCH2, Jun 25, 2012.

1. mattebury

mattebury Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    For the poster that asked what does the screen look like when fully charged. Sorry for the fuzzy focus, I need to clean the lens on my iPhone. :D

Attached Files:

ewaboy likes this.
  2. cmstlist

cmstlist Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I have a big steep downhill on my way to work. Often but not always, it charges up fully by the time I'm at the bottom. Then it discharges again over the next few km.

Galaxy Nexus ? 2

3. born_again

born_again Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Mine is full every morning as I come down the hill:)

[​IMG]

4. Bill-l

Bill-l New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    During normal flat driving (or even running up/down hills in San Francisco) my C rarely (i.e. NEVER) hits full (to the top of the battery... NOT lighting up the terminals, like you asked about... they don't light up). Driving on my commute I encounter about a 4-5 mile declination out of some foothills. If I'm not speeding I can fill it up using light braking, using "B", AND/OR using very light throttle (anything except hammering the throttle). If you don't typically drive any lengthy downhill stretches where you are able to keep your right foot well out of the throttle, you'll probably never see it fill up.