1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dog seat cover suggestion?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by cmj, Aug 10, 2017.

1. cmj

cmj New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I just bought a 2017 Prius 4 and want to find seat covers that fit for my Portuguese Water Dog. He might be in the front or back seat. I bought covers on line but they do not fit well. Are there covers that are more specific to the Prius?
    Charlie

2. bbald123

bbald123 Thermodynamics Law Enforcement

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I bought the cover for the backseat of my 2016 Prius from Treat-A-Dog. Works great, complete coverage, and simple to put on and take off.

pilotgrrl and RCO like this.
  3. Anastaceyrose

Anastaceyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have 3 Border Collies with long hair, and my Prius has all black interior. I was really nervous about how the seats would look over time too, I bought 2 different seat covers at Marshall's/TJ Maxx for like $15 each. One is hammock-like for the back seats, and the other just covers the front passenger seat. They work perfectly, and honestly the seats in my Prius are SO EASY to keep clean. Even if I don't use the covers, hair and dirt wipes right off....I still get compliments on how new it looks.

4. lindat

lindat New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I just purchased a 2017 Prius 4 and have 3 Border Collies. One is a 15 years old so doesn't go in the car much, but the other two like to travel. On the covers that you have, how wide are they. I measured the Prius and it is barely 50 in. wide and all these seat covers say they are 54 in. wide. Do you tuck in the extra? The dogs also use a seatbelt harness so I need access to the seatbelt. Do you just tuck in the extra?