1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Donate $10 to win a New BT Plate!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by randreed, Sep 12, 2007.

1. randreed

randreed Same as it ever was . . .

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks Stev0 - really appreciate it!

2. jweale

jweale Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Sep 13 2007, 10:00 AM) [snapback]511886[/snapback]</div>
    Gotta be careful with true conservatives - they'll insist the government should leave the poor to die of starvation in the street and then turn around and give the shirt off their back to a beggar in the street. Now a true liberal would be able to work up a head of steam about hypocritical behavior...

(Wonder if any laggers will pitch in at the last minute? Maybe we need to work up a flame war to garner some interest :lol: )

3. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jweale @ Sep 15 2007, 09:27 AM) [snapback]513024[/snapback]</div>
    I'll help as best I can, does Nixon and public welfare strike a bell?

Wildkow

4. randreed

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Today's ride was great - it started off raining lightly but got sunny by the time we arrived at the Hilton. Interesting that there is a Toyota Booth here and they did not know anything about the Priuschat cycling team or about Priuschat at all! We spent some quality time with the reps from Toyotal and we will be talking to them later about getting Toyota to spring for cycling Jerseys.

We just got done with a BBQ and we will have a comedy show at 7:00, then we will have the drawing at 10:00 PM tonight - so there is STILL TIME to get your donations in!

Donate $10 or more for a chance to win. Stop by the Parsippany Hilton at 10:00 to watch the drawing in person!

Rand

5. randreed

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Congratulations to Wildkow - Your name was drawn from the bike helmet, so you won the BT Plate!

Please send me your address and I'll ship it out.

Thanks again to everyone for your generous donations!

Rand

6. iDonna

iDonna Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rand Reed @ Sep 16 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]513372[/snapback]</div>

I donated "second prize" -- a new Louis Garneau cycling jersey. (I only have Women's small and medium, and I think I have all sizes up to XL for men).

The winner for second prize is "mgundel"!!!!! Woo hoo! Yeah!!!! Way to go!!!! (lol)

Please send me your shipping information and indicated M or W, and the size, and I'll get your cycling jersey out to you immediately.

Thanks to everyone who supported our team's Bike Tour. We were a small team, but we had a *lot* of spirit. And we had a blast.

I hope more of you will consider riding with us next year, particularly the ride down the shore next spring.

7. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rand Reed @ Sep 16 2007, 12:36 PM) [snapback]513372[/snapback]</div>
    <div align="center">!SWEET!!</div>

Thanks Rand! Mo sends his regards also! Addy on the way.

Wildkow