1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Don't fly American if you have any health issues...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by apriusfan, Feb 25, 2008.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    Even presuming oxygen would have saved her, and even if it was the responsibility of the flight attendant, Joint and Several liability . . . most likely, the airlines outsource to some shloemoe O2 company, and thus by outsourcing regulater maintenance, hydrostatic testing of the bottles, etc, they pass it on (their blame/vault) to the other guy ... who in turn, has an errors/omissions policy in effect in most cases. The insurance company eats it, either for the airlines or the maintenance company, who passes it on to their customers, who in turn, pass their costs (plus a little extra) on to YOU.
    Welcome to capitolism. Doesn't it feel good knowing that WE paid, "in the end".

2. jammin012

jammin012 The man behind The Man

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    That's why I fly Northwest or Alaska :eek:
    Or Delta for overseas.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    As someone who flies first class, I'm not at all sure I like that procedure!

Hey! I want my olive. The meals are already microscopic. ... On the other hand most airlines won't provide a vegetarian meal any more anyway, and I have to bring my own food.

We call them Northworst. Absolute bar-none worst customer service of any U.S. airline, and a dreadful record for lost luggage. Northworst is the only airline that has lost my luggage when there was no change of airplanes involved.

Except that it turns out that all the equipment was functioning properly and the flight attendants did their job as well as could be expected.