1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Down to the Rapture

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Beryl Octet, Jan 31, 2007.

1. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Feb 12 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]389076[/snapback]</div>
    Now that you've admitted there is a God, why would you ignore and dance around his book?... sure there are other good books out there.. some have even been inspired of God.. but the ones that have... none of then negate the bible.....

So can you explain to us why your so afraid of the bible?..

You will take and read any other book out there and its ok because it doesn't hold you accountable and it doesn't put the finger of God on your life, is that about it?

I"m not afraid of any of the other books... some are excellent, some are so so and some are bad... but the most noble collections of Books ever written you want to shove aside and negate?... why is that?
    Because you can't understand it all? LOL!....

Is it because this is the only book that backs you into a corner?

Sure.... everyone will go to a church "or read a book" that strokes thier feathers and tells them how good they are all the way to hell..... but can you stand the truth???

I know you seem as if you have been a law unto your self all your life, but that won't stand against the judger of laws.

The one who created the Universe gets to decide what is truth... not you.

2. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Sorry you feel that way TJ.

"Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom," and "only the fool says there is no God."

I don't claim to know everything but the one person I do know is Jesus, and that I rightfully boast in Him.

3. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 12 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]389127[/snapback]</div>
    I'll say it..."There is no santa, easter bunny, tooth fairy, or god/son/holy spook". After 55 years of being fooled I am now free of superstition. Live free and make the best of what you have here and now. That is all there is. "W" and "L", I know I am going to hell. NO god...No hell. Watch Richard Dawkins tonight on CNN 8pm eastern time. Knowledge and reason over faith seems good to me. :eek:

4. Mirza

Mirza New Member

To loveit & windstrings:

What if Islam is the true religion and you've inadvertently been wrong?

(Go Dawkins!)

5. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 12 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]389127[/snapback]</div>
    (Psa 14:1 KJV) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
    (Psa 14:2 KJV) The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
    (Psa 14:3 KJV) They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

(Prov 12:15 KJV) The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

(Prov 18:2 KJV) A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

(Prov 18:6 KJV) A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

I won't say you hit that one on the head!!!

Loveit, there is a difference in counselling with those who are being called of the lord and sparring with those who have already made up thier mind and have thier heart set on their evil. They seek out anything to stroke thier fears and sooth their concious as they run from the light so thier works are not so obvious.

We are told not to argue with a fool as it only increases the confusion....... sometimes I break that rule in open forums in hopes that someone else may be listening and some day down the road a seed may take root that has been spoken.

These guys are not hungry for the truth at all.. they are only lying in wait in hopes you say something the can catch you on as they did in Jesus's day.

(John 8:51 KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
    (John 8:52 KJV) Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
    (John 8:53 KJV) Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

6. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I encountered an enlightening experience yesterday after attending church w/ my family. I don't practice but my nephew was receiving his Confirmation. My mother turned to me to make her opinion known that I should start practicing religion again and attend church. She had a tone of disapproval in her message. Not until I was in the car did occur to me to what degree she operates her life in such a self absorbed manner. You see she's never done nothing to better humankind without a salary (she was a teacher so I recognize her contribution in that regard). Meanwhile I conduct my life with volunteerism at it's base. I used to work w/ abused children and now volunteer to restore the earth.

The other irony is that I married a jewish man. She now accepts him but it was a learning curve for almost 6 months. She outright judged him based on his faith. He, knowing this, said he understood her position and that he doesn't hold this against her and never passed judgment on her. He liked her and accepted her from day one.

I think it's these contradictions that have turned me off to religion. I rather not judge people based on their faith and go to a venue to practice my own faith for hours on end without doing anything to contribute to humanitarian (and animal rights) and environmental causes. If I have that much extra free time, I would rather put it to productive use then spend my time in Fear of the Lord, as Loveit puts it. If I don't encounter the aforementioned "Wisdom" I can live with that as long as the world is a little better place.

In the end, maybe the Lord will be more accepting of my philosophy than of those that put their nose in a book, spending endless hours telling everybody who doesn't worship as they do that we're on the wrong course. After all, I'm looking after his grand creation.

Oh, I don't want to make it seem as if Mom's a bad person. She was a good mother and a wonderful daughter. She took tremendous care of my Grandmother in her final days.

7. Loveit

Loveit New Member

SSimon, did you know that all of creation groans for redemption? This includes all of the animals God created.

It's good that you are doing what you can with your life.

All the gifts and the talents that you have were put there by God for a purpose. Some of us use them and some of us don't.

I am glad that you see how your mom was a good mother and a wonderful daughter.

Like I said before, no one can make another person choose a religion. But what Windstrings and I have been discussing is a personal friendship, and relationship with Jesus. That is totally different.

8. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'm really not trying to bring condemnation and I have no delight in that... I am just as vile and fruitless as anyone out there unless I die and let the spirit of God live in me.

Doing good works is a noble gesture, but its not about that... its true Jesus went about doing good, but it was always only in obedience to what the Father was telling him.
    He paid attention to what the Father was doing and he made himself avaliable to be used in that capacity.

There are thousands of cripple, blind, demonized, and sick people he walked by and never ministered to them... he also never went and emptied out all the hospitals of thier sick.

He was drawn towards those who reached out in faith towards the Father.
    Jesus is the "way" to the Father.. the only way.. and the Holy Spirit is the "way" to Jesus.. the only way.

There are many who will come on the judgement day and proclaim to thier defense all the good works they did and they will still be rejected because it was "thier" good works and not the Fathers.

Our good works can actually impede what God is trying to do.... because we fullfill an office, it may take the place of the person that God has "called" to do it.

We must be sensitive to what we volunteer for...... Saving his creation sounds noble as most creationist and liberals are very strong in that, but only if He is calling you to do it.

If the righteousness of God is confusing.. it basically.... letting the Holy Spirit guide your decisions.... we devise our way, but God directs our steps "if we obey"

Examples of typical people who served creation:
    (Rom 1:24 KJV) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

(Rom 1:25 KJV) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

(Rom 1:26 KJV) For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: (lesbianism)

(Rom 1:27 KJV) And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet. (Homosexualism)

(Rom 1:28 KJV) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; people who love to fill thier heads with anything but God.

(Rom 1:29 KJV) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

(Rom 1:30 KJV) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

(Rom 1:31 KJV) Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

(Rom 1:32 KJV) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Then there are the crowd who are basically stable good citizens that soceity considers "moral and decent":
    Even church goers who do so much good that they are sure they are righteous due to thier works.. and pat themselves on the back for it.
    These are believers who even cast out devils and operate in miracles in the name of Jesus.... certainly they are righteous right?.... wrong... its all about following God and having relationship.

(Mat 7:22 KJV) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

(Mat 7:23 KJV) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God is merciful and knows the heart of those who try to do good and help thier fellow man verses those who attempt to earn thier own righteousness with pride and self works.

On the one hand, it seems impossible to please God, but on the other its easy.

When God ask you to do something.. he rarely gives you the whole picture so that your understanding can trust in it.. it takes obedience, faith and trust.... that means you are not in control.
    If we have to be in control before we will do good.. its all for nought.

(Heb 11:6 KJV) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
    (Heb 11:7 KJV) By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

9. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Feb 12 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]389119[/snapback]</div>
    Do you even read my posts at all? WHERE have I said there was not a God? Anywhere? I have said, time and time again, I believe in God, I follow Jesus. Sheesh. Grow a pair of eyes, why don't cha.

Again, have you even read my posts? I have said that 30-40% of the Bible is accurate, which is, again, remarkable for such an old book, that has been handed down over the years.

Again, READ MY FREAKIN' POSTS, ya monk. Not afraid of the Bible. One can not fear what is not real. Nor do I fear God. I question the authority of a man made book, that is inaccurate in parts.

I understand it far better then you think I do. I am not blinded by some man made fear of a man made book.
    I understand the Truth, and until you do, you will continue to ridicule those who dare to think.

Ha! Again, READ MY POSTS. I have stated, I would have faith without any book. I do not need a Bible to know God. Like millions of other people also have.

Can you? Answer my question ya blowhard. WHY is the APOCRYPHA taken out of (your) PERFECT BIBLE? Why was it there, and then gone? A book can only be perfect or not perfect. It can't be both.

The definition of perfect is without flaws, and so, if the Bible was published with the Apocrypha, and then it was removed, what does that say about the Bible? Answer that. You can't answer it, can you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 12 2007, 07:06 PM) [snapback]389127[/snapback]</div>
    Hey loveittoomuch, read my posts. I have not said there is no God.

And I don't fear God. Why would I? No need. Jesus died for my sins. Yours too.

10. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Feb 12 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]389255[/snapback]</div>
    If I tell you something that God impressed me to say and I wrote in down in a book and gave it to you.. it would be a book inspired of God.
    The bible was written by many people over a vast time frame, all of which are considered to be "oracles" or speakers of Gods words. If you read a word and the holy spirit does not confirm it to you.. either you cannot hear, or the word is wrong.

The real test is whether God Confims and underwrites it today.....

I too have read the Apocrypha and I see why many books were left out.
    Bible scholars had to come to an agreement as to which books to leave out based on which ones were or were not "inspired" of God. Anything in question at all, was tossed.

Some were merely the testimony of bystanders and historians and "good" people and some appear to be fiction with imaginations running wild that contradict the spirit of God.

Whether any should have been included... I can't say...... but when you read what is supposed to be the "word of God".. its not subject to intellectual interpretation..... the acid test is.. Does God speak it to you?... do you feel the presence of the Lord while reading it?.. Does the Holy Spirit confirm its words as being his?
    Is God you say you serve "pleased" with the way you represent Him and handle his word?

(2 Pet 1:20 KJV) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    (2 Pet 1:21 KJV) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
    (2 Pet 2:1 KJV) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Here is a glimse of how God feels about his word concerning revelations:
    (Rev 22:18 KJV) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

If your gonna monkey with the word of God... you better be hearing from God!!!!!

So far, it sounds like you only want to spread doubt and confusion about his word?
    Are you seeking Truth?.. and if so, who's truth?

When you obey its scriptures, does God send his Angels to perform that word?

I am not so bent on defying the establish authority of Gods word as you.... whether a book was left out or not is not relevant.. God is big enough to speak what is missing and it will all confirm what has already been written.
    You seem to want it all in black and white, but you must walk with him........

(Phil 2:12 KJV) Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
    (Phil 2:13 KJV) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

There seem to be many folks that want to "work out thier own salvation" to the point of negating scripture... they are basically rebellious and self willed unable to learn or obey.

11. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Feb 12 2007, 09:16 PM) [snapback]389268[/snapback]</div>
    Wow~ :huh:
    Windstrings statement in bold is exactly What My father told me when I asked him about the Apocrypha.... Yes he's a Chaplin, But I asked the minister at my wifes church about the Apocrypha and he said the pretty much the same thing, maybe worded differently but the same meaning as the bolded statment & thats out of the mouths of two different style ministers and two different styled churches.!. WoW!! :eek: :)

You Go Windstrings!!! :D :) ;) B)

12. Mirza

Mirza New Member

I'd actually rate believing in Lord of the Rings higher than believing in the Bible... at least LOTR is internally consistent.

13. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    The apocrapha is fun to read and even informative in a historical sense, but dangerous for new believers as much of what is written is not inspired nor "ordained" by the Spirit of God but more like the news papers of the day..... full of bias and tainted with slanted truths and politics and self seeking glory by the writers.

Some of the books may have been Ok to add, but it wasn't my decision which to include, nor does it matter.
    http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/apocrypha.html
    The apocrypha speaks of Jesus doing miracles as a kid etc that sounds quite facinating, but conflicts with the other teachings and spirit of Jesus.

Jesus's first miracle was turning the water into wine and it was "After" he was baptised by John of the Holy Ghost. Jesus told his mother.. His time was not yet "as to not bother him about doing a miracle..... but he honored her request and did the miracle nevertheless.
    Who knows what his mother mean't when she asked him to do something about the party that was out of wine... did she already know he could do a miracle?... who knows.. but it doen't matter.

ONe person said jokingly that the reason Jesus's mother asked him to do something about it was because "his" deciples drank it all! LOL!

this is just one example of those books not being inspired.
    Some of the miracles Jesus did in those books indicate a misuse and "flaunting" of his authority to do miracles as a child.... Jesus always obeyed his father and never did a miracle for his own pride or ego... those books are not inspired.
    Many were brought forth to pollute and confuse.

When King James got sick of the common people not being able to read the word of God as it was getting more and more political as crooked priests would twist and withold truths to serve thier own selfish purposes.

Keeping the word of God to themselves had tremendous power that put the common folks at a tremendous disadvantage.

King James got together in 1611 with his chief majistrates and scribes to put together a book that "all people could read".

There are people today who try to disprove the authenticity of the bible, but they are missing the whole message and spirit of the bible altogether.

Even Jesus appears to defy the laws of the old testament and was blamed as having a devil for the things he taught by those who knew the existing bible the best.
    They missed the "spirit" of the law.... they had no relationship with the lawgiver.
    they forgot that the law was made for man... not man for the law....
    The law was only a guide to find love and faith in Jesus.
    (Gal 3:24 KJV) Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The bible was compiled by men, but inspired by God......
    We do see in part and prophesy in part, but God fullfills his word.

The Holy Spirit is the teacher and its not about whether you know every word of the written bible, but do you know the writer of the bible and does he teach you his word today?

(Luke 12:12 KJV) For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

(John 14:26 KJV) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

(1 John 2:27 KJV) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

This discussion "was" about the rapture, but we can talk endlessly about all issues of the bible...

I warned that this would become a bible study and to properly absorb and expound upon scripture.... it can't be done with the bits and pieces we throw at each other.

No one is trying to discount anyone who professes to know God..... only they know if they know or if its a game, form and ritual.

this discussion has grown quite wearisome which lets me know God is no longer inspiring its progression.

If anyone wants to argue.. let them argue with themselves... if anyone is set in thier mind, then don't ask me to convince them otherwise.....
    but if your sincerly hungry for information.. there are those out here who would love to help.

but please don't delight in argueing and disagreements.......

no matter what is discussed... its just like argueing about how to test a car routine.... no matter what you say or how you explain it.. some will never get it... they are blind and don't care to see because they are afraid to embrace truth because they think its thier enemy and don't realize its thier life.

14. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    The apocrypha are the least of your problems. Care to explain this?

"Mysterious additions

Remember the classic story about the woman taken into adultery? She’s about to be stoned before Jesus confronts her accusers: “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.†The men say no more and walk away. Jesus looks up and asks the woman, “Is there no one who condemns you?†The woman says, “No one, Lord.†Jesus finishes the scene: “Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more.†It’s the ultimate story of forgiveness and compassion. Too bad the passage doesn’t exist in the earliest versions of the Bible, Ehrman says. It was added much later by scribes. Why? “A scribe heard the story, and thought that it exemplified Christ’s forgiving nature,†Ehrman says. “Maybe a scribe originally wrote it in the margin, and a later scribe thought that the story had been left out.â€"

The same goes for the entire [/b]ressurrection story.

http://research.unc.edu/endeavors/spr2006/feature_05.php

15. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 12 2007, 09:12 PM) [snapback]389290[/snapback]</div>
    Of course.. thats my point.. the Devil would love you to believe in anything but the bible, so he doesn't resist you.. . people would rather believe there are little 6 inch green men with little antenneas on the back side of the moon that eat spagetti than believe in the obvious.

People are never offended in anything anybody believes... as long as it doesn't bring "them" into accountablity and offend their own pride.

16. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alric @ Feb 12 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]389301[/snapback]</div>
    Men are not perfect, but God is.. so whats your point?

I would love more clarity in certain points of the bible.. but I don't want "filler" put in there by mans imagination.

I almost feel some out here are standing out on the plate swinging and the game is over and no one is pitching....

Everybody.. use your common sense and stop being obstinate.
    Some are frantic that they may realize thier whole life is out of order.

Let your concious "if you have one" be your guide.

these questions some are asking are not hard.... your only looking for an arguement and occasion to discredit.

If you don't have it by now... you need more time to assimilate...... give it a rest and give yourself some time.

17. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Priusguy04, I agree with Windstrings again on the Apographa.

The Lord can certainly reveal Himself to anyone, anytime, any place, any way.

For some, it is really hard to comprehend anything about the Lord because they have been "blinded" in both mind, and spirit. It is almost impossible to try and "figure" out, "understand" the workings of the Holy Spirit. Those things can only be spiritually discerned. Hence the reason for being "born of the spirit."

It's sad because, like I said before, if you have had something, how can you miss it? How can you know that it even exists?

Windstrings:

If the seal of the Holy Spirit is Himself, what is the seal/mark of the beast?

Yes, I know, there will also be a literal number marked upon man, but this was what the Lord showed me several years ago about the spiritual significance of "666". I thought you might like to know.

The mark of the beast is also the number of a man.

First six stands for the mind of the man who gives no thought whatsoever to God because he is not marked with the Holy Spirit.

Second six stands for standing in agreement, (because the number two means witness & testimony). So who is that man standing in agreement with? The evil one.

Third six stand for, (3-fold cord which is very binding, 666), means that as man as stood in agreement with the evil, let it be done as the man as said or believed. And so by his words or lack of them, (to agree with the Father about being a sinner and receiving Jesus as payment for them), he has judged himself by his words or lack of them. He doesn't believe and says so, or even if he doesn't say so, his actions speak louder than words.

Yes, I know. There will be a literal "666" mark of the beast for man but I thought you might like to know since the Lord showed me this several years ago.

18. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    what kind of crap is going on in this topic??? this is some of the most insane stuff I have ever seen on priuschat... y'all sound as cracked-out as benny hinn or robert tilton...

19. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 12 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]389353[/snapback]</div>
    thats the beauty of God.... he is so complete that his truths are for all times and levels.

Your revelation of the mark is simply another color of the rainbow... the mark may be in the form of a chip or even nano technology... how the mark is applied is only spoken that it will be the hand or the forehead.
    It will be tied to the central computer thats already in existence as many have known for years now...

Its quite exciting to see this all come to a finalization.... this could drag for another 50 years or on straw could break the camels back and we see in tommorrow headlines world war III.

I personally think we will endure some hardache and there will be a great revival with power, miracles and more signs... likewise the Devil will increase his counterfiet measures to offset and try to discount Gods move..... but its so funny how God takes the wise in their own craftiness.

The devil always thinks he going to outsmart God and only plays into his hands!.....

When the dust all settles and all of creation witnesses the aftermath of creation and all that has been, truely all will bow and say Glory be to God, for he alone is worthy..... then eternity starts!...

I wonder what Gods next adventure will be?..... some believe the earth will still exist as we will rule and reign with him as I do too.. but at some point it will all melt and a new game plan will be set.... of course we are talking physical properties of the universe... since we will have spiritual bodies.. who cares!!! LOL!

I know this end of the age talking scares people..... and it should if they are living thier lives for themselves...
    (2 Pet 3:10 KJV) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

(2 Pet 3:11 KJV) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
    (2 Pet 3:12 KJV) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bgdrewsif @ Feb 12 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]389354[/snapback]</div>
    Your just having a bad dream..... go back to sleep! LOL!

20. Loveit

Loveit New Member

You know Windstrings, I always wanted to know what "666" meant, ever since I was a little kid. And then one day, while spending time with the Lord, He asked me if I would like to know? Boy, would I ever! And so He showed me. I just thought you might like to know. :)

Good night Windstrings. Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite! ;)