1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Down to the Rapture

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Beryl Octet, Jan 31, 2007.

1. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 12 2007, 11:50 PM) [snapback]389362[/snapback]</div>
    nighty... my batteries are almost dead.... in my laptop!

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I was going to type out this long drawn out reply, but what the heck......

The begining of this thread was a joke pointed towards GWB and the Rapture.

The middle section of the thread is full of very useful information for those who may want answers to certain questions regarding the bible. It shows that there are those who believe in the bible, and for what it stands for.. It also shows everyone who does not believe in the Bible but rather believe in half truths with mans understanding of reality intertwined into a alleged flawed book, but they still believe in god just not the book.

But in the end those who are showing their immature sides and are argueing just to argue non relative topics which just isnt worth the time or the energy spent..... ;)

Special thanks to Loveit & Windstrings, for your time devoted to this thread! :)

3. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Have a great day folks!

4. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hey loveit...

The Lord came to my while reading your posts, as I was asking him about you and windstrings.

He told me that you all were missing the point entirely--that He is perfect, not the Bible, and that it's really terrible that so many bad deeds were being done, so many bad thoughts being thought because people were using the Bible as the eternal truth, the only way.

He asked for you both to stop, and especially became chagrined at your "666" prophesies. He made sure I tell you that He never came to you to tell you such nonsense--it was probably a false prophet, or even Satan, filling you with fear. God assured me that he wants to spread light, love, and hope, not fear.

He also said that I should continue my spiritual growth by focusing on the relationship between God and his people NOW...not the relationship that occurred thousands of years ago. He assured me that He has held the hand of several men who have written his word in the past century or so...and Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, and Benny Hinn were NOT among them.

Jim Wallis was, though. Just thought I'd pass along what God said to me, too.

(Hey--if you say He came to you, I can say He came to me, too.)

5. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Sorry you feel that way Livelychick.

I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep to that to which I have committed unto Him, against that day.

6. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Concerning the end of time and the elements melting...:
    (2 Pet 3:10 KJV) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
    (2 Pet 3:11 KJV) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
    (2 Pet 3:12 KJV) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Its always been an interesting mystery about all that..... is this the end of the age completely, or just a great battle?
    It implies, "the whole "earth" and the works and the heavens?... Wow!

Another interesting scripture that verifies:
    Is this Thermonuclear or actually of God out of Heaven?

(Isa 34:3 KJV) Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
    (Isa 34:4 KJV) And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

(Rev 6:13 KJV) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    (Rev 6:14 KJV) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    (Rev 6:15 KJV) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    (Rev 6:16 KJV) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    (Rev 6:17 KJV) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Now here is another place that definately sounds thermonuclear:

(Nahum 2:3 KJV) The shield of his mighty men is made red, the valiant men are in scarlet: the chariots shall be with flaming torches in the day of his preparation, and the fir trees shall be terribly shaken. (Modern Jets of war)

(Nahum 2:4 KJV) The chariots shall rage in the streets, they shall justle one against another in the broad ways: they shall seem like torches, they shall run like the lightnings. (Modern Automobiles)

(Nahum 2:5 KJV) He shall recount his worthies: they shall stumble in their walk; they shall make haste to the wall thereof, and the defence shall be prepared.

(Nahum 2:6 KJV) The gates of the rivers shall be opened, and the palace shall be dissolved.

<span style="color:#000000">And yet another, yet more disturbing scripture if you deny Gods word... "isn't this exciting LivelyChick?"
    CAN THIS GET ANYMORE CLEAR!

(Zec 14:11 KJV) And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

(Zec 14:12 KJV) And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

<span style="color:#ff0000">I know of no disease that works so fast that all the flesh consumes away before they can hit the ground and eyes consume "or melt" away in thier holes.

</span></span>

7. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 13 2007, 08:44 AM) [snapback]389447[/snapback]</div>
    Speaking in Gods Stead.. saying "God told me this" is never to be taken lightly... He has allot to say about those who speak in his behalf for thier own gain without his permission. He if you were joking.... thats one thing never to do in jest.

Livelychick, I think you've already proven what God you listen to... its not the same as loveits... you failed to mention that.... your God will be bound forever in everlasting chains of darkness.

(Rev 20:10 KJV) And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
    (Rev 20:11 KJV) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
    (Rev 20:12 KJV) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

(Rev 20:15 KJV) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

A person who communicates with mediums are communicating with "familiar spirits"... they are demons that are disembodies and have been here for thousands of years... and yes they know the name of your father and mother to impress you.. big deal... but are not bound to care for you, to guide you, nor to speak on Gods behalf... only to decieve and act as a substitute for the real guide God has for you "The Holy Sprit".

This is why God is jealous for you and its wrong to communicate with voices and entities that are not of him...
    and since you "love" bible studies...here is some light reading:

(Lev 20:27 KJV) A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Here is where Saul "the king of Israel" has lost his anointing and was out of the will of God and in his desperation, actually communicated with his dead freind Samuel to try and get the Word of the Lord
    (1 Sam 28:8 KJV) And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.
    (1 Sam 28:11 KJV) Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
    (1 Sam 28:15 KJV) And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.
    (1 Sam 28:16 KJV) Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?
    (1 Sam 28:17 KJV) And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:
    (1 Sam 28:18 KJV) Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day.
    (1 Sam 28:19 KJV) Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.
    (1 Sam 28:20 KJV) Then Saul fell straightway all along on the earth, and was sore afraid, because of the words of Samuel: and there was no strength in him; for he had eaten no bread all the day, nor all the night.

(1 Chr 10:13 KJV) So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to inquire of it;

(Isa 29:4 KJV) And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

I pray the real Lord visits you... maybe even as he had to visit Paul.... Paul had a good heart.. just fighting against the wrong God in his blindness.

8. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 13 2007, 09:44 AM) [snapback]389447[/snapback]</div>
    :blink: :huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Who's the kook now....

I find it all to funny that people find such disgust hearing the WORD, it's almost like it angers the spirit residing in side them......

9. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 13 2007, 08:44 AM) [snapback]389447[/snapback]</div>
    I"m sorry to say if God kissed you on the lips you wouldn't know it without his divine intervention... you can trust me on that one!

And without the Spirit of God in you, you cannot bear witness if others have it or not.

You have made it quite clear what you represent.... I'm confident. .its not God.

10. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 13 2007, 10:25 AM) [snapback]389485[/snapback]</div>
    I'm always amused that Atheist are the strongest supporters against God!..... LOL!.... if God doesn't exist...whats the point?.. they are wasting thier time fighting against a God that doesn't exist!....
    And they get mad at those who do worship the God they don't believe in.... why?????

they can't admit they are driven by evil spirits that use them as a pawn to accomplish their own interests.. they are blind to that too.

The Devils biggest defense is to try and be invisible or non existent.... if everyone saw him in his true state, without his robe of deception to appear big and bad, they would laugh him under the table!!!

He has no power and is the biggest "sucker" in all of creation...and maybe due to his supreme intellect, the most stupid too!... LOL!.... intellect is designed to navigate and has been programmed to negotiate and understand a physical world... what it trusts in as fabric of existence doesn't exist in the spirtual plane.
    The devil has lost his ability to know right from wrong...as he sees wrong as right and so does his children.

When he is eternally bound, all of creation will celebrate and he will be forgotten forever....

I feel so so sorry for those who are entraped by him...and are his suckers and believe every word he whispers in thier ear.....

Its funny how the Devil and all who serve him are wasted and their lives mean nothing and when they die, no one really cares or remembers.....

Only the Goodness of God can make a persons life worthwhile to themselves and others, otherwise, its the dead ministering to the dead.

11. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 13 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]389447[/snapback]</div>

Wow. You know, that does sound very much like something from God.

It...it makes sense!

Thanks!

12. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I think it was Joseph Campbell who said, the definition of religion is "a misinterpretation of mythology". ;)

13. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Feb 13 2007, 12:42 PM) [snapback]389595[/snapback]</div>
    I rest my case!
    Need I say more?

If your gonna badmouth men of God you better make sure they are not men of God....

The Lord protects his anointed.......

You act as if you can disregard because we bring up scriptures from thousands of years ago.... thats the whole point!.. they are showing whats happening today!.......

If they would have foretold todays evens and had been written 10 years ago, you would say big deal....

Can't you see you look for an excuse to disregard.......

You're quite funny to say you hear from God, yet deny his words, nor are you knowledgable of it, nor do you want to hear it.

Some out here at lease have the common sense to be silent when they realize they "could" be wrong, but you guys only show yourselves as fools to the end.

(Prov 17:16 KJV) Wherefore is there a price in the hand of a fool to get wisdom, seeing he hath no heart to it?

(Prov 17:28 KJV) Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

There is a group that will curse God for all the things that will come upon the earth.. they will harden thier hearts and raise their fist at God in anger, while another group humbles themselves and ask for mercy.

Until someone with some reasonable intelligence to see the obvious and does not purposefully try to resist the mercy of God.. my conversation is done here.

(Prov 29:9 KJV) If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.

14. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Unfortunately, I never hear God speaking with me. Maybe it's because there are now over 6 Billion people on the planet and he's too busy. As such, I'll continue to do what I'm doing, which is to be a kind person, to assist others that may be in need (even if they don't believe in the God or Jesus themselves, which according to a previous post - I shouldn't do) and donate my time to make this a better place for all living beings in which to reside. Evidently, even though I'm taking care to live my life in the best manner possible, I'm going to hell. If I need to believe in God and Jesus in order to avoid this, I'd rather not be party to such a prejudicial practice anyway. It should be enough that my soul is clean and my intent and actions remain without infractions to other living beings.

15. Alric

Alric New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Feb 13 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]389618[/snapback]</div>
    So say we all!

16. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Lords of Kobol hear us! So say we all!

17. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Feb 13 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]389616[/snapback]</div>
    Have you considered the possibility that you're the one who's wrong? Or is is only those who don't see things exactly the way you do? That's the problem with religions ... every faith believes it's the right one. Logically, that can't be the case. I could even make the argument that if you're not Catholic or Eastern Orthodox, you're not a "real" Christian. All other forms of Christianity spawned from these.

There was a question yesterday that was conveniently ignored:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 12 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]389151[/snapback]</div>
    I'm guessing it was ignored because you can't conceive of the possibility. But it is a possibility. It's also possible that we're all just free-floating consciouses creating our own realities as we go along. We also might just be the bad dream of someone who at a bad clam.

"Until someone with reasonable intelligence to see the obvious"? Why don't you just say what you mean ... "Until you heathens agree with me". It amounts to the same thing.

As far as I'm concerned, the only faith I've seen that truly tries to follow Christ's teachings is the Quakers. If you've never been to a Meeting, it's quite an experience. There's no leader ... you sit quietly and reflect and have your own internal communication. If you feel the need, you stand up and ask the others at Meeting to hold someone in the light (pray for them). They practice their faith peacefully and are totally devoted to peace. I had the privilege of attending a Meeting a while back and it was a very profound experience. It's not for me, but I have a high respect for them.

Probably because they're not trying to convince everyone else that they're right.

18. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Feb 13 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]389618[/snapback]</div>
    There will be a rapture, and its the voice of Jesus and no other that will call it into play.

(John 5:28 KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
    (John 5:29 KJV) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Here is the Bible in a nutshell... it reveals Jesus.....
    SSimon, its not a prejudice thing..... It part of the master plan and it goes back to the Garden.
    God gave man dominion over the earth.. which means you must be "born" of a woman and have this earthsuit we call a body to have dominion here.
    Satan and his fallen angels along with all the demons who are now disembodied spirits had no authority here when God did that.

However when Satan tricked Adam and Even into disobeying and accessing the forbidden fruit of the garden which many believe is to use thier intellect to disobey, then Satan gained Adams authority to have dominion.... its been going downhill ever since.

Adam used to walk with God in the cool of the day and enjoy his presence.. sin removed that...
    Men used to live hundreds of years... and without sin would have lived forever, but the longer sin was in the earth, so it took its toll and the earth became more and more corrupt.
    The Law was not yet even given, yet there were men who knew how to hear from God still and were righteous before God because they used thier faith, and others releyed on thier own confidence and forgot the word of God and releyed on their own way.

The law was finally given, as a road towards God, but it only brought more death throught the weakness of man.....God then brought the better way through his son Jesus.

Now go back to the beginning and remember you have to be born of a woman to have authority here and be without sin to operate in it. Jesus was not born of a woman but of the Holy spirit, so he did not inherit the bad seed of sin from Adam that the rest of us did. Being born of the Holy Spirit, he grew and did his fathers will.. when he finally died, he became the sacrific for sin for us "since he was blemishless without sin".. .

Remember God said the soul that sins shall surely die... we are all destined to die in our sins without a redemptive plan.
    All the rituals that were put in place by God was a picture, a road to Jesus.... As the children of God was required to take their best sacrific and shed blood as an atonement for sins..... You see.. the reason something had to die, was because the "life is in the blood".... when an innocent life was taken.. it was taken "in place" of the guilty that should have died.

Thats why Jesus is called "the lamb "or sacrific" of God who takes away the sins of the world"....

When Jesus died on the cross "without sin", Satan had taken him in error without knowing it.... Jesus was not sentenced to die, but since he did.. he did it in 'our" place.
    The 3 days he was gone after the crucifixtion, the took away the keys from Satan to "Death, Hell, and the Grave" and set captives free.
    (Rev 1:18 KJV) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Now Satan is stripped of his power!... all the effects of sin are released to those who walk underneath the cleaning blood of atonement of Jesus and are called by his Name!...

(Mat 16:19 KJV) And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Even the ruler of the Jews, Nicodemus.. had to have the Holy Spirit to be saved.
    Without the Holy Spirit, you are a car with no electricity.

There is no predudice.. its just that Jesus is the gate.. the way.

(John 3:1 KJV) There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
    (John 3:2 KJV) The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
    (John 3:3 KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    (John 3:4 KJV) Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
    (John 3:5 KJV) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    (John 3:6 KJV) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    (John 3:7 KJV) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
    (John 3:8 KJV) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
    (John 3:9 KJV) Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
    (John 3:10 KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

(Luke 11:11 KJV) If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
    (Luke 11:12 KJV) Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
    (Luke 11:13 KJV) If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

The Holy Spirit is like the earnest money on a house.. its just a foretaste of Heaven...

(Eph 1:13 KJV) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
    (Eph 1:14 KJV) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

The Holy Spirit is the Power to hear Gods Voice and feel his presence and overcome sin.

(Acts 1:8 KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Many people act like and even think they have the Holy Spirit, but do not operate in the signs that would follow then that walked in that power.

(2 Tim 3:5 KJV) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

(Mark 6:7 KJV) And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;

(Mark 16:16 KJV) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
    (Mark 16:17 KJV) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
    (Mark 16:18 KJV) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Those that openly demonstrate that are made fun of on this forum.... at least by livelychick.....

But Jesus is the key that makes the difference among all religions.... no other name has power over demons and sickness and no other name will get you to heaven.

(James 2:19 KJV) Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

(Luke 8:26 KJV) And they arrived at the country of the Gadarenes, which is over against Galilee.
    (Luke 8:27 KJV) And when he went forth to land, there met him out of the city a certain man, which had devils long time, and ware no clothes, neither abode in any house, but in the tombs.
    (Luke 8:28 KJV) When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
    (Luke 8:29 KJV) (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)
    (Luke 8:30 KJV) And Jesus asked him, saying, What is thy name? And he said, Legion: because many devils were entered into him.
    (Luke 8:31 KJV) And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

Because of what Jesus did... we now can walk in the dominion we lost when sin came into the world....

(John 14:12 KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    (John 14:13 KJV) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

A religion without Jesus is nothing, and it operates by the spirit of the antichirst.

This is why the Jews as a nation are missing it.. nevertheless Gods hand is upon them to fullfull his promise to Abraham. And the Arabs are really missing it!

(1 John 2:22 KJV) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    (1 John 2:23 KJV) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

(1 John 4:3 KJV) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The Koran acknowledges the existence of Jesus... "they would have to deny history to not do so", but they deny him as the son of God sent to save the world.

The Holy Spirit is how we contact and experence Jesus, and Jesus is how we contact and know the Father.

(John 14:6 KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And to all you scoff at these words and think I'm insane:
    (1 Th 4:8 KJV) He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    (1 Th 4:9 KJV) But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

19. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Feb 13 2007, 03:52 PM) [snapback]389651[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, yes, yes. I was just having this discussion w/ my sister. How can everyone of these impassioned religious folks of various faiths be worshiping the "correct" god.

20. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Feb 13 2007, 01:52 PM) [snapback]389651[/snapback]</div>
    I think the answer has been ignored.. have you ever even read any part of that?... do you really think Gods plan is to kill everyone thats not islam?
    And to send children as suicide bombers?
    Are you on crack???? how in your wildest imagination even consider this... it doesn't warrant an answer, other than its such a widespread delusion.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/...he_convert.html
    http://www.letusreason.org/Islam10.htm