1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Down to the Rapture

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Beryl Octet, Jan 31, 2007.

1. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eclectcmoi @ Feb 16 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]391657[/snapback]</div>
    It's equitable that they're able to ask questions of us. We are doing the same of them after all. I'm not sure if the delivery of Windstring's was one of pure inquisition, however. I think he's merely getting exhausted at trying to defend his beliefs. But, after perusing the thread, you can see he's probably entitled to this emotion.

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(withersea @ Feb 16 2007, 02:58 PM) [snapback]391658[/snapback]</div>
    & eclectcmoi.

Fair enough, As I will not answer yours :p :lol: :)

As for the rest, of you in this threadThink as you wish, Im not bothered by what you think of me personaly Or if you question my religious beliefs, or my outlook / reactions toward topics.. I do not have to explain myself nither do you to me. :rolleyes:

As with the name calling, again I revert to the quote at the bottom of my signature. ;)

Its quite obvious that those of us that believe in our different faiths, may not see eye to eye on various topics. The important thing is that we know in our hearts & minds where we are going and we have peace that goes beyond understanding.... :)

As for the cheap shot from maggieddd, All I can say is kiss the starfish. (look it up) ;)

Thank you for the open minded reply.

3. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 16 2007, 03:24 PM) [snapback]391675[/snapback]</div>
    That wasn't a cheap shot. It was the truth. I know the truth is hard for you to accept.

Nice comment, btw, about the starfish. I would've expected no less from you, nice Christian man that you are. :blink: :angry:

4. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Feb 16 2007, 04:24 PM) [snapback]391675[/snapback]</div>
    I'm try to be open minded and I'm trying to be open minded in this thread. I have some serious problems with this whole organized religion thing and after participating in this thread have even deeper issues with the manner in which your God conducts Himself concerning foregiveness and compassion.

I'd like to thank fshagan for providing me with a very helpful, insightful perspective. I've taken away from this thread that first and foremost I must be introspective and try to ascertain in what manner I can contribute to a religion and God, if that's appropriate for me at all. He conveyed it most accurately for me describing it as an individual approach and that religion doesn't require me to conform with such strict compliance. Others in this thread seem to suggest that a very particular manner of participation is required and this doesn't suit me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 16 2007, 04:42 PM) [snapback]391694[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, is he talking about that song???? I don't think he'll be quoting that song as scripture at his church. :angry:

5. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 16 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]391694[/snapback]</div>
    This is *A* typical statement from a Liberal sticking up for another Liberal....
    Thank you for the compliment livelyshick

Again you may find other Police and Fire personell may act the same way, its how we deal with it. I do not expect civilians to understand that. If you worked the job with your present attitudes you wouldnt make it a year..

Ahh the mud-slinging starts :rolleyes:

Thats my final statement on this thread, towards those who choose to attack. I can Feel the HATE #9... ;)

And its a real shame That someone has found out through pearsonal experience on line "The Liberal Rules of Arguing".
    And once you read the rules and compaire them to these threads its easy to see they're identical just the topics different.. :rolleyes:

6. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Will you listen to yourself? You're being a complete hippocrite... whine whine whine now the mudslinging starts.... when you're the one doing it... and encouraging it in windstrings!

Just another example of how mentally blind you are.

And thanks for posting the arguments thing... when I enter a debate I do it out of truth and honesty... principles... generally not to "win." It gives me another window into how a conservative like yourself thinks.

7. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Hey PriusGuy04, :eek: :rolleyes: :lol: :D

8. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 16 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]391765[/snapback]</div>

Poor Poor Mirza.. you mean your getting something?

You truly are so misunderstood aren't you?....

Isn't it fun to go to school?

You mean you don't like being treated like an idiot when your trying to be serious?... why you must be "insane".. or whats the other word you used?........ something like "out of touch with reality or something"... LOL!.. whose reality... yours???.... Thank God!!!!..............oh nevermind.....

BTW... did you do your homework yet?....

Ok, tell me how you know the difference between truth and a lie, or a fake and the original.....

Then tell me if you know the truth about "anything" and tell me how you know or "why".

You can start with something easy like... "I know my dad is good" and tell us how you know.

Common,.. its not too hard.....

If you get the answer right... we'll arrange for a free meal at a "real" diner so you can eat your heart out!

You can even have free salt in the wound...... its good for you!

Cheers!..... Here's mud in your eye!

9. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Truth - the most you can ever have of truth is the scientific method - everything else is merely guesswork or flat our fabrications.

Fake - the Bible... with all its contradictions - the evidence - the hard facts - show that a human - without any "divine intervention" or "inspiration" wrote it.

The original - depends on the context... from what I can tell... like from the Treaty of Nicaea (sp?) - there actually isn't an original... LOL!

An agnostic ought to be asking that questions - so quit pretending to be one for selective "arguments," and then switching back to the words of your rambling god that can't even count the correct number of legs on an insect.

As for your answer - ref the scientific method. I'd suggest wikipedia.

Since you asked for an example - I'll give you one. When I do community service... I do it for the sake of doing community service - not to try and convert anyone to anything... or because this hideous imaginary god is analyzing my every second (how your god does even that when he can't even keep track of basic knowledge)... there's a real reason to do it - not for the sake of a dead person.

You're projecting again :). This time I'll help you out:

Now let me decipher this for you... when you tell me that you're putting salt in my "wound" and mud in my eye... it actually means you've been wounded and feel like mud has been thrown in your eye - subconsciously of course.

Now - if your god talks to you in your head - and you're hurt like this, then I'm hurting your god... meaning... I am more powerful than your god. I am the teacher, you are my student, and the little girl you brought up in a previous post is an emblem of your god.

Speaking of projection - I'm interested to know why you brought up a little girl... I mean seriously... are you so sexually repressed that you took it out on an innocent victim? Why the hell else did you bring that up? If I knew you in person, I'd call for a police investigation... (ahem, moderators)

I've had education in psychology - and I'm very suspicious of you... I'm reposting your quote so people can take a look at your sick mind:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

So - tell me more about this dinner? What kind of food? Are you having homicidal thoughts? Like poisoning the food?

10. Loveit

Loveit New Member

So that explains it. :lol:

11. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Wrong.. you still don't understand "truth".... truth does not change, it is not dependent upon "who" understands it, and it stands for all creeds, places, time frames and all circumstances.

According to your "truth" the world used to be flat, but now that we are smarter.. "the earth" decided to make itself round?

See how flawed truth of science is?..... its based on your understanding and abilites to percieve.

Go to a good majic show and see if you can figure out what is "truth" according to your science while sitting in your seat.

True.... if God made you "all knowing" and so that you had all knoweledge and understood its interactions and possibilities, then you may could base truth on science.....

But we miss so much and see so little...... our little pea brain says.... "Hey God, unless I understand you and can see you according to my terms and understanding, you don't exist".

Your are no smarter than the guy who says if the tree falls and he didn't see it, it didn't happen?

Your reality only exist in your own head without regard for the rest of the world and the creator of that world....

you may as well be asleep in a dream land right now.

I'll give you a "C" this time for trying.. how go do some more homework and try answering that again?

How do you know truth from fake?... I gave you tons of hints!.....
    ----------------------------------------------

Well your a little right on this one.... I"m trying to show you the error of your own way.. as I am now playing your game to show you have it feels on the other side and really doesn't make sense to never answer one question but to only bounce more and more out.... its insanity!

You have to get "ONE" board first, then add another and another and another before you can build a house.... you keep talking, wondering, and speculating and accomplishing nothing.

If you want to figure life out, you have to start with a basic foundational element and build from that...

First, you need to figure out what "truth" is....

I'll give you a "B" on this one.....

----------------------------------------

Your missing the point.... my personal life is none of your business anyway.. I said that for shock value so you can find a contrast between "something".. the liberal minds sees everything as "grey" and there are no black and whites.

If you have a degree in psychology.. that really explains allot!!!
    I see very little quality fruit come from the fruitcakes that try to guide other fruitcakes.

I too at one time majored in Psych.. but dropped out when I realized the teachers where wacko... so then I shifted to philosophy... boy was that a mistake!... those teachers are even farther out to lunch!

The wind talking about the wind....

Sorry.. this one deserves an "F".. you missed that one completely!

YOu didn't even study the question, you interjected your judgement and got distracted completely...

try again please....

------------------------------------

[/quote]

Are you a paranoid schitzo?... I would never be so cruel... however it would be fun to see whats in your head with a little truth serum and record it and then play it back for you when your sober... there may be some rational actually hidden somewhere in your subconcious, if you can just get through all the liberal, no rules, no boundaries, no right and wrong crap you've learned from your psych teachers....

I know thier cry:
    Just take away the guilt.... thats whats wrong with the world.. we just have too much guilt.... its that damn religion that causes most of it..... If we could just have a world where everyone is ok and accepted and anything goes, you can have my goods and my wife... oh and my daughter too since you like little girls... after all, we just all want to "love" each other...... then we could all live in peace....... Were you concieved at Woodstock?. LOL!

You really need to know what "truth" is.....

12. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Windstrings, see>I've had education in psychology - and I'm very suspicious of you...
    That explains a whole lot. ;)

13. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 16 2007, 08:58 PM) [snapback]391843[/snapback]</div>
    Well loveit.. I had just enough to make me sick..... every experience I"ve ever had with a patient or otherwise has never impressed me.... they drug them, restrain them and attempt to cage them... they really don't know what to do, or what the reasons are, or how to heal the tormented and those who oppose themselves and others.

Psychologist like to think they know how to unlock the human psyche and release the poison.

Although drugs can cut off the pathways that have been used to torment and abuse the mind, they really have no idea of how to deal with the source of the pain... they only treat symptoms and remove undesirable responses, but never delve into the source of the dysfunction.

They have no power to break the chains that hold them imprisoned....... it is mans answer of how to have peace without God.

Sure some psychologist are Christians and even use the power of God, but I don't consider those type of men psychologist as they are operating with practices "not" taught in psych school.

The tools and devices that a man uses is what labels what they really believe in.

Just because you have an education in psychology does not place a bad mark against you... but if you believe and adhere in the principles taught, then yes.

If you are a christian and realize that only Jesus can satisfy and use your knowledge learned in psych school as a tool of God to lead others out of their bondage, then you are a christian and not a psychologist....at least not in practice.
    I must say, most of what you were taught would have to be erased or at least rewritten by the Holy Spirit to be effective.

Common sense of a mind not regenerated and able to comprehend the things of God will never have the instincts and abilities to speak to the heart.

Have you ever wondered why when speaking under the anointing or power of the Holy Spirit, you are able to pierce striaght to the problem of a troubled soul without ever even hearing thier problem?

If you have never experienced that.. I encourage you to lay down your psychology and do in 5 minutes what takes psychology years to find?

Can you counsel with someone and watch the tears flow as thier heart becomes unraveled and thier conciousness becomes illuminated and the gripping confusion leaves?.. if not, your missing the true joys of true counselling that can only be done with the help of the Holy Spirit.

There is no knowledge or counsel against the Lord.... if knowledge is worthy, it works for and confirms God and his plan and precepts... if you possess knowledge that does otherwise and you adhere to that, then you could be confused as to your faith.

Scientists used to think they could disprove the bible but as they found out yet more, they only realized that they had a distorted view of the puzzle and the new gained knowledge actually "confirmed" the bible?

Mans understanding and wisdom does not glorify God, nor does it point anyone in distress towards God.

Who's wisdom do you use when you counsel, Loveit?

Sorry you suspect me.. I'm not sure what of... but I'm not intimidated by the scutiny of any man... if you don't approve of me... I will still sleep well tonight.

I"ve lived most of my life without mans approval.. it comes with the territory of saying it like it is..... I don't play popularity games well.

14. Mirza

Mirza New Member

It was science that corrected that religious misconception.

ISA 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

MAT 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Astromical bodies are spherical, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, sections of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements from these kingdoms of the world were widely distributed.

Let's make a deal - I'll do that, and you watch a documentary on how magicians' tricks work. Besides, isn't that against your work of fiction?

Again, you have a skewed misconception of atheism... there's a difference between saying there's absolutely no evidence to give any thought to something made up... unless there is evidence for it - until then it's a completely moot point... but the situation is far more complex - in this case you've got all kinds of contradictions that indicates evidence that the bible was not written by some divine being... let alone inspired by one. This is indisputable evidence of man's mark .

You mean like heaven....

----------------------------------------
    Your missing the point.... my personal life is none of your business anyway.. I said that for shock value so you can find a contrast between "something".. the liberal minds sees everything as "grey" and there are no black and whites.

If you have a degree in psychology.. that really explains allot!!!
    I see very little quality fruit come from the fruitcakes that try to guide other fruitcakes.

Skip the psychologist - you need a psychiatrist.

------------------------------------
    Yea.........

Get your facts straight - I'm the one pointing out the wrong crap in your head... and your personal business is not your own if you've done something to an innocent girl.

Funny how you mention schizophrenia:

Attached Files:

15. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Just for extra kicks:

GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
    GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
    (Note: That God should be displeased is inconsistent with the concept of omniscience.)

GE 19:30-38 While he is drunk, Lot's two daughters "lie with him," become pregnant, and give birth to his offspring.
    2PE 2:7 Lot was "just" and "righteous."

EX 3:20-22, DT 20:13-17 God instructs the Israelites to despoil the Egyptians, to plunder their enemies.
    EX 20:15, 17, LE 19:13 God prohibits stealing, defrauding, or robbing a neighbor.

EX 20:8-11, 31:15-17, 35:1-3 No work is to be done on the Sabbath, not even lighting a fire. The commandment is permanent, and death is required for infractions.
    MK 2:27-28 Jesus says that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath (after his disciples were criticized for breaking the Sabbath).
    RO 14:5, CN 2:14-16 Paul says the Sabbath commandment was temporary, and to decide for yourself regarding its observance.

Oh and regarding the flat earth:
    http://sol.sci.uop.edu/~jfalward/Flat_Earth.htm

16. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 16 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]391881[/snapback]</div>
    Your're trying.. thats good!

Your're findind some keys!.... God was never about rules and law.. even though he is very precise and orderly... He's into love and relationship... his judgement will be upon what gets in between that.. indeed, he loves his creation or it would be gone by now..

don't forget the part about how God is love, but he is also a man of war......

Those things your finding that seems like inconsistencies are some of the keys to finding out what God is all about.. hence the beauty of the Old testament.. it shows the character of God.

17. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Did you actually read them line by line? Notice anything... ummm... a bit screwed up? There's that proof of internal consistency I was talking about. Since your god is supposed to be all-knowing, omniscient, etc... he should not be capable of such errors in logic... a clear mark of human "ingenuity."

God of peace, god of war - your god is very emotional... most sane people are more stable than that....... IE more powerful than your god.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Feb 16 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]391883[/snapback]</div>
    Yup - that the concept of your god was written by a raving lunatic.

18. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Feb 16 2007, 01:07 PM) [snapback]391701[/snapback]</div>
    My pleasure. I still have more questions than answers myself after nearly 35 years as a Christian. While some won't understand it, I think the journey itself is worth the effort and fear the day I'm satisfied and no longer learning. But I'm interested in spiritual things, and I understand others are not.

There's a pretty good book called "A New Kind of Christian" by Brian McLaren that is a fictional account of two friends discussing these kinds of issues. I think you would like it; if you want to explore that side of Christianity, see if your library has it or get it from Amazon.com. McLaren is a moderate, I guess, but is kind of the intellectual head of a new movement in Christianity called the "Emergent Church" that gets back to the idea of core values and how those inform our life (and spends less time on what political position we should take on social issues). Its liberating for those of us who have overdosed on "doctrine" and "rules".

There are also some on-line resources that approach Christianity from a position closer to your Bishop's homily than the sharp edged debate style we see here ... so if you're interested you can see Henry Neufeld's blog at http://www.energionpubs.com/wordpress/ (and the other blogs in the "Moderate Christian Blogroll" listed on his site).

Good luck with whatever path you decide to take!

19. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Mirza... Thanks for joining my class.. but I really don't think your what we're looking for right now.. I'm truely sorry.....
    I know it would make you feel better inside if you could somehow find fault with me.....
    Now your judgeing me are you by saying I like little girls... did that strike a note with you?
    Maybe it wouldn't bother you so much if we discussed the perversions of the homosexuals and all the nitty details of thier twisted pleasures that alienate thier conciousness from God.
    Isn't it all the same to you?.... I guess its ok as long as they are both consenting perverts?

... you seem somehow driven to find some occasion of error or wrong in me... you are searching so hard aren't you?.. Why is that so important to you?

Before I leave... I will give you the answer to your question as to how you know truth...
    (1 Cor 2:11 KJV) For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Loveit.. sorry you misunderstood me too.... I think that was the first thing you've said to me the whole time I"ve been out here.
    I know my speech is strong and you have most likely never hear such speech from someone who professes to know God?
    Sure people "some" accept Jesus's words now after having 2000 years to get used to them and have countless of thousands of preachers expound and exhort upon them?.. but can you stomach "new" words?
    If you were in Jesus's day and heard his words for the first time.... words that you now accept, would they offend you?

Try to hear only with your spirit and with your heart.. not with your head and ego.

Mans search for understanding and wisdom never points to God and peace.... only more emptyness and distraction from the true counsellor.
    Don't just be another Christian to please others.. be what God called you to be.

Fshagen... thanks for your balanced responses....You are indeed a gentleman..... I have talked with you a long time now.. and I have allot of repect for you.. as you have allot of maturity to see through some of the smoke screens out here.....even when times we were in disagreement, we always respected each other. God Bless you and comfort you always every moment.

Ssimon...... your so close.... don't give up till you get "all" God is leading you too... be careful "not" to get what your fellow christian has and then say to yourself "well I guess thats all there is"... NO NO NO!.. its not!!!... I venture to say that less than one in a thousand..... maybe one in ten thousand walk in all tha God means for them right now.
    God will lead you into depths and places your peers never considered if you will seek and be hungry and search. You will know when you have found what your seeking for... there will be total peace and comfort when you find it.
    You will come to a place when you no longer have need that another man teach you.. as the Holy Sprit himself will be your teacher!!!
    Most of the things you hear from men anyways is milk toast designed for new believers to add to the church.
    Only a select few operate in the five fold ministy to edify the Saints and you usually have to go to special bible classes to find that, unless you get some good books.

(1 John 2:27 KJV) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

(Luke 12:12 KJV) For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

(John 14:26 KJV) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Priusguy04..... thanks for all the support....you have been a friend..... I know this all gets confusing and even discouraging to have so many cast your words down to the ground and trample them underneath.... thats why Jesus warned us not to throw pearls before those who cannot appreciate them nor have a heart for them, but only to eat thier lustful slop.
    But the words of God never return void.... God will perform his good will with them.
    In fact any "christian" who does not endure some persecution, is watered down and lukeware..... Jesus clearly warned that a true christian walk would only enflame and enrage the devil in others.
    There are folks who don't want to hear from God, but there are many others who would love to, only if someone would.
    All the lukewarm Preachers and pastors who are afraid to speak Gods will for fear of the people, will have to be accountable as being leaders they are held in more accountablity.
    All so many care about are feelings, rather than truth. We certainly don't want to "offend" anyone.
    (Exo 15:3 KJV) The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
    (Mat 11:12 KJV) And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

God cannot use a warrior who will not fight.
    We fight not against flesh and blood.......
    Keep the faith baby!

Daronspicher..... you don't say much, but when you speak, it makes perfect sense if anyone actually reads anything out here..... keep up the good work.... I don't know you, but you sound like you have your head on straight... a precious commodity out here!

I think I've said everything I need to say and you guys can carry-on.
    I really feel I have worn out my welcome.... to the unmentioned person that invited me out here against my wants in the first place... I appreciate your efforts to bring sanity to the voice of jackals and hecklers out here.... you really have a love for people.

Even though I have brought out allot of points out here.. few have expounded upon them but only trampled them underneath.
    The deeper things of God always freaks people out that have only known form and ritual... to the others they are estatic to find the living God.

Have you noticed, Its never the street people of the world that are offended with the true God, its always those of religious persuasion that misunderstand Gods true voice the most... Jesus had the same problem.
    The people thronged after him, but scribes, pharasees and people of stature and politcal influence were the ones intimidated by him.

Just because some profess God, it still doesn't mean some of the deeper concepts will not freak them out...
    Espcially if they are a new christian......
    I have been walking with the lord since 1975 and have been in those "circles" all my life..but never had a relationship until I was older.....
    I have seen allot in this life.. although not as much as some.... I have discovered there is much deception and self centered trickery thats full of lust rather than love to give out of thier own precious resources at the expense of suffering.
    At the same time, I have seen wonders of God to reach into the dysfunctional confused mire of a mans sould and with one touch change him forever.. something psychology cannot even dream of.
    I have witnesses and been involved in "many" physical healings that so many out here scoff at.
    I have witnessed Demons flee..even little children as the power of Jesus touches thier lives and they are set free.

I really see no more evidence that anyone is hungry for the deeper things of God and they are blinded by thier paradygms of understanding......

I hope some have benifited from some of the concepts I have attempted to bring out.... I'm sure many has figured out by now.. I "hate" to play church.. If I can't be real, then I'm dead.

God hates not being real either...... even when your wrong.. if your real and honest, God can work with that.. its those who profess to be good when they are full of rotteness that are the ones God cannot help.
    Unfortunately, much of the religious community qualifies.

I love to talk about creation, time, space, and the deeper things of God, but I don't think this is the audience as there is not feedback and mutual interest in finding truth and revelation... but only arguing and disagreement. There are too many hecklers that distract the train of thought.

The Devil "hates" open discussion about the deeper things of God.. he fights very hard to cover the goodness of God and the evil of his own influence.

This world does not need more of mans wisdom... they are dying to find thier maker and their true love, and to know the power and comfort he possesses to rearrange thier life to turn it from ashes to beauty.

God Bless to all and thanks for all your indulgance!

20. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 16 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]391765[/snapback]</div>
    1. Mizra aka Mizrable, :rolleyes:
    2. I will not argue with you, unlike you I do not like to be misrable (misery loves company).
    3. I do listen to my self, OH POT to KETTLE... I think you have a guilty concense.. :lol:
    4. Your replies have been inciting, angry, negative, spiteful & just down rite hateful..... <_<
    5. Your welcome for the rules posting, however if anyone reads you replies with an open mind in this thread they will see the truth between the lines and see you for who & what you really are. May Islam/Ala be with you.. :rolleyes:

Im only guilty of letting you get to me.. But Im over it (the ignor poster button, is a wonderful thing) :p

As for Loveit, Daronspicher, Fshagen you guys are alright! Keep the FAITH, you all have your heads on straight and I will agree your posts have made things easy to understand, Keep up the good work.. B)

Windstrings You are the man! and well versed in knowlege biblicly thank you for your support, may god be with you and your family. I will keep you & the others mentioned above in my prayers... :)

SSimon Good Luck, I enjoyed your posts :)

TJandGENESIS I dont want you to feel left out :rolleyes: as for your reply "your own type of christianity" explains alot about this thread. 1. You think most of those opposed to you of lesser then average intelligence. 2. You belittle others. 3.You trample what Christ taught at every turn. (again Oh POT to KETTLE).. Re-read your replies (open minded from pg. 13 to pg.20).

To the rest, its been a good thread thank you for posting..

Yes Im done now just canceling the topic....
    Peace