1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Down to the Rapture

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Beryl Octet, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Schmika

Schmika New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 20 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]393186[/snapback]</div>
    Mirza, your arguments tend to be very ignorant. NO ONE here has yet stated a sperm or an unfertilized egg is "life". Daniels' "ultimate abortionist" quote is not worthy of comment. You, and others, assert that "fundies" arguments are extreme, by making extreme comments yourself. How sad!!!!

Oh, btw, how do you asert in one comment that millions of eggs are lost each time there is a "procreation", then in the same post, say a woman only starts with 400,000 eggs.

Ignorance and stupidity are not the same. A smart man can still say ignorant things.

2. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Feb 20 2007, 08:34 AM) [snapback]393235[/snapback]</div>
    An idiot can also say ignorant things too. People, please stop trying to prove yourself smart by saying so many ignorant things on here!!

:D

3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 20 2007, 04:46 AM) [snapback]393186[/snapback]</div>
    Relax....No one cares if you mastrubate Mirza!

Seems anything thats not easily solved is "nuts" to you? Is it that frustrating for you to not understand and control?... get over it... theres lots more.

I don't claim to have the perfect answer for this, but here's my thoughts.....

If God created Man on the fifth day in his image, then then it wasn't until the 6th day that be breathed the breath of "life" into him and he became a living soul.... its seems apparent that nothing is a "living" soul until God makes "union" with it to complete the creation into a living soul?

Knowing how God has made his physical world to speak of the unseen world we will all be a part of soon in a more "fuller" way.......
    (Rom 1:20 KJV) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

I'll give you some more "nutso" Idealogy...... Is it possible conception is the same as when a "soul" is made?
    When the union between two souls make a new creation?

I also don't claim to "know" that answer, nor be able to make laws of man based on it.

God has given us "dominion" over the whole earth to do as we see fit.... that means to care for it and cultivate it for our own nourishment and survival..... but no where did he give us "dominion" over another soul to do as we will.
    In fact he even judges the heart and holds us accoutable for the way we treat our animals.
    (Prov 12:10 KJV) A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
    --------------------------------------

Does that mean "animals" are not living souls and so do not carry the same emphasis on life?.... I'll let you answer that..... the bible does speak about the spirit of a beast which goes downward when it dies and never claims them in anyplace to be a soul.
    (Eccl 3:20 KJV) All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
    (Eccl 3:21 KJV) Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Animals are merely seen as possessions by Man who has dominion over them.
    (Lev 24:21 KJV) And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death.

This also does not "ban" them from ever being in heaven if sin was never imputed to them.... they are just "not" a soul. God has executed judgement on animals in the past with the plagues of egypt and the flood... I don't know if any make it to heaven.. thats another subject.
    However, here are the qualifications that prevent entrace to heaven.. I don't know if animals apply.

(1 Cor 6:9 KJV) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    (1 Cor 6:10 KJV) Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
    (1 Cor 6:11 KJV) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (The Christian who is saved)
    (1 Cor 6:12 KJV) All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. (Its not about the law any more, its about which God you serve)

(Gen 9:3 KJV) Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
    (Gen 9:4 KJV) But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat. ( but you cannot eat anything thats "still" alive)
    (Gen 9:5 KJV) And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
    (Gen 9:6 KJV) Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
    (Gen 9:7 KJV) And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

Well we do good with the last verse anyway! LOL!...Until we kill our neonates!

-----------------------------------

One thing is for sure "Life" comes from God... He gives it and he takes it away. It is not "ours" to claim against God.

Although in the last days, many will raise thier fist at God as he executes the plagues on on earth.

If Christians are still here.. they will be protected. Plagues and punishment are not for his children.. only the disobedient and unforgiven.
    When God executed the plagues on Egypt, the Children of Israel were never touched but protected... I'm sure it would be the same in the last days plagues.

As far as taking LIfe of a human.... it is forbidden....
    As for when does it "classify" as life?.... when do you think?
    There is a heartbeat very early in the gestational period... is that it?
    When there is brain activity?
    When it starts moving on its own?
    When it crys its first time out of the womb?

Life is not defined as the presence of this body part of that... otherwise you could cut off your hand and you wouldn't be you anymore.... if what if you get a heart transplant?... are you now another person?

You are a soul living inside a body.

So in the case if a neonate..... when is there a soul present?

This is the problem with mans laws....... morality can seldom be legislated.

We make our laws based on whats good for "us" as a whole.... not whats right and wrong.

One sin is hideous because it hurts the innocent, but another sin we allow because its between consenting sinners! LOL!

Now we make laws that kill the innocent and its ok because they can't speak out in defense.

At some point we have to have faith and let God lead and help us with our lives.... if the child aborts naturally.. its out of our hands..it we took something to make it abort on purpose, its not.

Whatever you do, you should be able to do with full confidence its ok and not doubt.
    (Rom 14:23 KJV) And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Isn't "morality" all were talking about here?..... no one cares if the unborn child cannot come out of the womb and execute judgement for someone mistreating or killing them so what do we care?...

After all, its about us right?

Who defends the innocent?

Who gets to decide when the "innocent" exist?

If someone deems someone else as "inferior", does that give license to kill?

If that was true, we would have allot more courteous drivers!

4. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Feb 20 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]393335[/snapback]</div>
    Oh my,, Im having to clean the tea off of the work terminal monitor!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:
    That was great, (the Mizra session) very entertaining on the lunch break..
    Other than that, I have nothing to say. "ROLFMAO"

5. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 20 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]393186[/snapback]</div>

Every Sperm is sacred.
    Every Sperm is great.
    If a Sperm is wasted
    God gets quite Irate...

from the great Monty Python.

6. Schmika

Schmika New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Feb 20 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]393430[/snapback]</div>
    That explains a lot......

7. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Feb 21 2007, 12:00 PM) [snapback]393894[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, it explains I know how to laugh.

Christ laughed too. I'm sure He enjoyed the comics of His time.

8. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Wow, I thought the thread was dying out... well it's probably still in the process.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Feb 20 2007, 09:34 AM) [snapback]393235[/snapback]</div>
    You misread.

That's 400,00 eggs... some odd millions of sperm :) . The nutcase iloveit is pretty much at that point. I stand 100% by my better knowledge than loveit's B) and my condemnation of the views of loveit & windstrings.

That being said, I really liked your comment about finding common ground... believe me in real life I don't usually challenge people's views (unless it deals with hybrids or global warming, or whatever)... I woudn't touch discussions of religion with a 20 foot whatever... unless of course there's a sanctioned debate.

Cheers!

9. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 21 2007, 07:07 PM) [snapback]394282[/snapback]</div>
    Mirza.. I have responded the most to your post because they are the most outlandish and easiest to discount without a struggle.... your not even grey "to make it hard".. you just plain wacko!.....

LOL!!!!

So let me get this straight..... loveit is "nutso" and me and him are "condemned" together by yourgreatness who is the only sane person out here and your a legend in your own mind.....

And somewhere along the line, your mother told you that you were "darling" and you believed it!

And then after that, you grew up thinking everyone else is an idiot that doesn't see reality as you.....

does that about sum it up?

10. Loveit

Loveit New Member

:eek: Oh, so I am a nut eh? :angry: That makes me SO MAD! :angry:

Yeah right! :p :lol:

You thought I died and went to heaven!

11. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Feb 21 2007, 08:07 PM) [snapback]394282[/snapback]</div>

12. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 21 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]394332[/snapback]</div>
    LOL!... Mirza will have to be our official "litmus test" to determine if we're doing a good job at representing the views of Christ!.....

Good job loveit... I think that means you passed! LOL!

13. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Windstrings & Loveit~
    I have to hand it to you two. <Clapping>
    You've taken on the PC Liberal Geek Squad, you know they are the equivalent to a street gang type of group of smart 9 yr olds that pedal thier bicycles topic to topic and call you names & try to discredit your posts.. [​IMG] Everythime I see them ride by they remind me of the south park clan :lol:

Good job! :)
    JW

14. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    An Enlightening analogy.. I think that about sums it up....
    And I'm the redneck with a shotgun standing out on the front porch!!!

15. Loveit

Loveit New Member

Like I said before, I cannot make another person choose whom/what they will believe.

Never the less I live, but it's Christ who lives in me, so I try to live my life to please the Heavenly Father.

I am not perfect, and will not be until the day that the Lord comes back to complete the good work which He began in me. Phillipians

Have a great day folks! :D

16. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loveit @ Feb 22 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]394477[/snapback]</div>

And I"m the redneck on the porch with my shotgun gonna makes sure it stays that way! :lol:

17. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Feb 22 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]394510[/snapback]</div>
    While you have your :lol: here, I'm thinking you are probably serious about the porch and shotgun. And what makes that very sad is that you just NEGATED anything holy or beautiful you were trying to communicate. Sad. Really sad.

18. Mirza

Mirza New Member

You all think I was trying to offend you??? No way! I was (and am) saying it like it really is.

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhh look at how many posts I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahaha I think I'll leave it there for awhile now!!!!!!! How befitting!

Livelychick ~ you're not far away from 666 either!

19. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  20. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Feb 22 2007, 10:03 AM) [snapback]394522[/snapback]</div>

Humm.. you think too shallow...... in the old days.. they used swords as weapons.. hence the word is sharper than any two edged sword....

Today in South Texas.. we just use a double barrell shotgun!.... :lol:

I bet you still didn't get it did you?

ok.. I'll explain it... am I really standing out here with a shotgun to defend and protect against jackals and thieves, or is it the word?

I know you guys are really trying to find occasion for error in me and thats ok.. I"m human......

Any error you find with me, does not negate any error with you.... So your tainted concious cannot get off that easy...

Oh and btw... I am really sad.. just to get that straight too....

Me and you are made of the same material... "corruption".. I may put a fancier suit on to cover mine, but it still stinks everyday and I have to wash it and wash the clothes that become sinky from covering it..etc.. just like you...

Only by putting on the incorruption of Christ are you clean and no other way... so you will need to search elsewhere for fault.. because clearly I have it..... fortunately I am forgiven and covered... whats your status?