1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Downing Street memo

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by kazu88, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Sileny Jizda

Sileny Jizda New Member

You could start here. If you're waiting on mainstream media or Faux News to put stuff like that on the nightly edition, don't, it's not going to happen. They are more interested in 'stories' and 'news' that only fits with their propaganda.

http://www.aaiusa.org/
    http://islam.about.com/cs/currentevents/a/...1statements.htm
    http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/a/190038.htm

2. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Orismo..Even Blair now has woken up to the fact that Muslims in England who preach and forment violence as British Citizens, living in Subsidized British housing some of the perpetrators, have brazenly taken Muslim teachings and mis-applied them to todays world as justification to kill innocent civilians at random. How you can excuse that from taking old testament teachings, that no longer even have a relevance in modern Christianity, is totally BEYOND me.

3. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
  4. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

NuStrike..Ny times requires payment and / or registration to read their stories. I refuse to pay or even register with them. But I am familiar with this story. It is always sad for a mother to grieve the loss of a son in a foreign land. One of my sons is on his way there, the other one goes back in March 2006, and just got back 2 months ago after 14 months.

One aspect not mentioned is that this woman did have access to, and talked to this President before, but she is not satisfied. It is her personal decision, it is hard to say what her son would have wanted, and such events are tragedies. The woman accused this President of killing her son, all I can say is it was the enemy that killed her son, and my prayers and sorrows go out to her.

The NY Times should be criticized for exploitation of human tragedy, this always occurs (the tragedies) in times of war. The Commander in Chief, the President is fully aware of all consequences when he orders or deploys troops into a hostile land, all Presidents have had to do this, when they (the Presidents) felt this country was being threatened. Read or study the OATH a President ( and also a member of the Armed Forces ) takes when assuming the job. I grieve and pray for all the service personel, lost in this and in any other conflict, and their families too.

5. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Sileny Jizda:

It is not the American Arabs that should condemn this, most do, and harbor no ill will to the United States. In fact a recent Jihad has been called for against the Terrorism in the world, by a prominent Cleric.

It is the Madrassa's and Mosques and Religious leaders IN THE ARAB WORLD that keep silent.

These are the ones who have failed in their own ARABIC LANGUAGE to their own PEOPLE, to urge or do similar as the American Arab Community has done, which is to DISALLOW Terrorism from Islam, and the Quoran.

If the entire Arab world did what the American Arabs have done here IN ARABIC TO THE ARABIC WORLD, there would be no problems in that part of the world.

6. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    That's strange, when I linked it from google yesterday with a new browser process, NY Times didn't ask me for login. There were other new links, but I figured NYTimes was more mainstream. Try getting in with:

log: teste
    pass: teste

Picked up from bugmenot.

7. IALTMANN

IALTMANN New Member

Nustrike..don't have time now..school started..but anyway thanks for your opinion.