1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Driftwood #6

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Bill60546, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Bill60546

Bill60546 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Received a call from a dealer representative, in AR I think, named Jason Brooks, 800-695-6935. He is getting a Driftwood #6 with leather interior in " a few days". Asking price was $26,000.

Please double check the options listed/offered as they appear to have changed since I bought my BC9 in April.

Just passing along the information.

2. jfschultz

jfschultz Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Hey thats not far from me. From the posted pictures Tideland would be fine with me, though I would prefer Seaside.

BUT some, :cussing: who thinks they are better than Toyota, decide to add leather. :pukeleft: If I am going to pay 26K it better be a package 9. If my dealer tries something like that, I might request Bigbaldcubans toenail assistance.

3. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

For an additional fee, I can go for nasal hair and eyelashes

4. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

yeah, the aftermarket leather package is one way that dealers are trying to cover the 'market price adjustment' (read: extra profit) they are adding on. though some of the leather looks beautiful in the pictures posted here, the price people have paid to have it installed later, as opposed to what the dealer charged, was a BIG difference.