1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Driver side a/c vents barely blowing air out

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Pdizzle, May 26, 2023.

1. Pdizzle

Pdizzle New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi folks,

Like title says, my driver side a/c vents are barely blowing air. Passenger side is working perfect. Air is coming out cool its just barely blowing any air out. I already took out the blower motor it was pretty clean. I also listened to the blower motor while turning on a/c levels, it seems to be working perfect. I'm thinking I need to clean the evaporator because it may be clogged which is why airflow is not reaching driver side vents? Just a theory I'm not too sure, any thoughts? Thanks.

2. pdc

pdc New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Hi Pdizzle...I have the same issue and was wondering if you ever found a resolution? Thank you

3. Pdizzle

Pdizzle New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I'm still trying to figure it out. I did get an a/c refresher kit and cleaned the evaporator from underneath the car although it didn't solve my problem, I can rule that out. I'm going to take a look at the blend door actuator next.