1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Drivers side footrest plate

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by NC138, May 21, 2012.

1. NC138

NC138 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Has anyone purchased and installed a drivers side footrest plate? I'd like to see if there's one out there or in the works before the carpet begins to wear.

2. whtrabbitjoe77

whtrabbitjoe77 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I made a rest out of some floor covering that I use at work. The foot rest is held to the carpet with hook velcro. I also made a rub cover by the gas pedal so the carpet will not wear there also.

3. Steve1525

Steve1525 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I too would like to know If there is some kind of strong foot rest. One thing that bugs me is that I feel like part of my foot hangs over the foot rest and wanted to know if there might be a carbon fiber footrest that can be attached. I'm thinking about getting the weathertech floor mats but it only covers 2/3 of the foot rest, so maybe I can instal a footplate over the mat.

4. koipond

koipond Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I bought the husky floor liners/mats that cover this area basically negating the need for a boni-fide foot rest (since they cover the carpeted area with a thick piece of rubber). it's one of the reasons I bought those floor mats in particular since they cover this "foot rest" area completely.

I don't have any photos on hand but there are some other threads that show photos of installed husky liners and you can see how well they cover the foot-rest area. It's why I chose that brand over weathertech.

5. tk1971

tk1971 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Subaru foot rest, aka dead pedal. $8 shipped/used from ebay.

[​IMG]

Mr Incredible likes this.
  6. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    nice link for the subaru dead pedal. but i think ill make my own.