1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dual Projector Headlights?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by PriusHead05, Apr 3, 2022.

1. PriusHead05

PriusHead05 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Two years ago ChienYi asked a similar (might even be the same) question, but no one ever replied. I was wondering if anyone has done a bi-led or bi-xenon projector retrofit into the high beam space? So it would be a total of both the stock low beam and the high beam retrofit "bi" projector functioning as the low beam, but the high beam retrofit "bi" projector functioning as high beam as well. I'm thinking it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. I'm trying to do something similar to the OEM LED dual projector and reflector, but not have to spend about $1k on the OEM LED set-up.

2. Daigi_

Daigi_ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Henry (NoPHO4u) had a set up like this before. I have done a set up very similar on a previous car as well. It's not very difficult, but not everyone can do it (or has the balls to chop up their head lights).

With that said, I have a set of JDM OEM dual projectors for sale (black housing/clear reflector)... $850 picked up.

3. PriusHead05

PriusHead05 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Are they plug and play? Also, is the cut off right hand drive or left hand drive?