1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

DUB Tint Vs 3M

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by MartyPrime, Jul 28, 2017.

1. MartyPrime

MartyPrime Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I had 3M tint on my Prime. And it looked great, but I noticed that I was always feeling the sun on my arms and I never felt the sun on my arms and face while driving my older prius. I then realized my older prius had Crystaline or Ceramic tint which, while more expensive blocks not only the UV rays but 60% of the heat from the sun. So I went today and upgraded to the Dub Series Ceramic Tint and man alive what a difference. It was like driving around in a refrigerator today! If anyone is debating going for tint for their Prime, I highly recommend spending a bit extra to get the 3 Dub, Cyrstaline, or Ceramic type tint. A million times better in terms of comfort in the car. And if you are in SoCal, I can't say enough great things about WINDOW TINTS GLENDALE on Brand Ave. 709 S Brand to be exact. Amazing staff and amazing work. And no, they didn't pay me to write this haha.

2. mhye01

mhye01 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I'm in woodland hills, what did you pay for the tint?