1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dumb Forums...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

OH WOW!!!!

Dude, your post has been better than anything I got for Xmas this year!!!!!

:D :D :D

Particularly the suicide prevention one... I'm not even going to register on that one... God knows I'd jokingly say some crap like, "even the universe has to end sometime...", or post something like, "I'm going to do it right now. BANG!" :lol:

Oh, there was this one time, I joined an "anxiety" forum, mostly because the moderator was some hot chick from Australia, but I just couldn't take it (more proof that the hotter a chick is, chances are, someone is sick of putting up with her crap :lol: ). I gotta hand it to all those people that sit around listening to other people's problems all day, you know, Judges, Magistrates, Psychiatrists, etc., AD NAUSEUM. I mean, that crap wasn't even fun to read, well except for one chick who couldn't understand why all guys ever wanted to do was have sex with her :rolleyes: , and something about boat shoes, it was a fun thread, but after 5 posts or so, it got tedious QUICK.

2. Mystery Squid

DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

:eek:

If that's real.... damn....

3. Mystery Squid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

I just wonder how many of those posts are honest to goodness real ones....

Some folks just may get a kick out of talking about it, or get a rise out of people's reaction to it. A little attention is all they really want.

Glad you like them. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: I do not affiliate with these forums, their members, and their methodolgy - or their madness!!!