1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured E-Golf is the Shizzy - I test drove one

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by spankymcbeaverson, Feb 24, 2019.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
  2. DavidA

DavidA Prius owner since July 2009

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Well, T is experimenting with bizzare pricing structures on all their models and options, at a whim, too. Last week it was reducing some cars $10,000 or more and closing all their stores. Then Monday of this week, 90% of the stores and galleries will remain open, and some will be reopened that they closed 5 days ago. Also, price increases on just about everything again on March 18th. This is complete madness.

They need someone in charge that is a business professional. Ain't no Ma and Pa store anymore. Mr. M is running amok most of the time. The board should seriously consider dumping Musk and get a new CEO in actual charge of the business, running it as a business.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Following the example of former Apple manager, John Sculley, he would order GM gas engines and transmissions to fit in Teslas ... like Lutz did with a Fisker.

Elon makes mistakes but reacts quickly. He doesn't ride a bad decision to the ground like so many "consistent" managers have done.

Bob Wilson

4. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Put the store issue aside, people need to take a step back on the price changes and breathe.

Dealerships for other brands also constantly change their prices too. So are the incentives the companies place on the cars, and so are the ones they give to dealers out sight. I might have been able to save $500 on the Sonic if I bought a week early, and perhaps some if I had waited until next week.

5. DavidA

DavidA Prius owner since July 2009

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    But what other car companies are having a fighting war with the SEC over their CEO? More news today with that.

6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I got back from a 2016 Prius test drive and they offered $33k. But I could only get 98 MPG and told them it was not enough. They asked me to wait and dropped the price to $29k. I bought the end-of-lease, BMW i3-REx for $29k the next Monday and never looked back.

I hate dealer games!

Bob Wilson

7. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    madness?
    You come here to tell Musk what to do?
    Insult his folliwers?
    [​IMG]