1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Eastern Pa. and New Jersey Group

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by paprius4030, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Hobiecat

Hobiecat New Member

We're buying a Package #3 in Ramsey on Rte. 17. $24514. w/AG Package #2, BI Package #3, the Z1 mats package and etched windows. The dealer called this week and said its off the boat - no doubt in Newark. We've very excited - very few Prii in Hoboken. Love to hear from anyone in the Northern NJ area.

2. GAGendel

GAGendel Junior Member

Central NJ here. These things tend to stay at Port Newark for awhile while they get organized. Mine was there for about a week. I hope you get yours soon. Welcome to the club.

3. Hobiecat

Hobiecat New Member

Our Prius is HERE! Now to sell the Altima - I have a buyer-in-waiting... The only surprise is a $100ish luxury mats package. We're not sure what this is but we're ready to hondle over it... :clap:

4. Hobiecat

Hobiecat New Member

Our Prius is HERE!
    Woops Here's an update:
    We picked up our Prius last Wednesday night. I've driven 200 miles and have only used three blocks on the gas guage. I'm very pleased. Since I work at an environmentally friendly company, its a hit at work. I am a bit concerned about all the hoopla regarding the "sudden stalls," and I'm following the posts closely. As for ours; we took our first 100 mile trip up to Hastings-On-Hudson for dinner Sat. night and logged over 45 MPG!
    Anyone else in Northern NJ?

5. Hobiecat

Hobiecat New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GAGendel\";p=\"92721)</div>
    Yup, ours came through Newark, too. - And a lot quicker than we expected. Fortunately, we had a buyer for our Altima in waiting. Got the price we needed - $6500 - in cashiers check, and that night drove out to the dealer and picked up the Prius! :D

6. jofo

jofo Junior Member

Being in Bergen County (westwood), I'd prefer an Eastern NJ club. :)

7. genalex

genalex Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm not much of a joiner, but keep me posted.

I'm in the NJ suburbs of Phila.