1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Eco-Friendly Detailing in Colorado

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Attention2Detail, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Attention2Detail

Attention2Detail New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Hey all!!!

Newb to the Board and just wanted to share and get opinions regarding our service. We are a mobile detailing service that employs eco-friendly services. We even offer special discounts to our eco-friendly clients. Just wondering if our services being eco-friendly would encourage, discourage or have no bearing on your decision to use services like ours.

Thanks!!
    Andrew

2. Attention2Detail

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Wow...really?!!? 32 views and not one comment or opinion?!?!?

Harumph!!!!!!!!!

3. thehabs

thehabs New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    If a service like this was available in my area at comparable cost (or even slightly more) than non-eco service, I would opt to use it over the non-eco one. We're the last people to get anything, however...

4. Attention2Detail

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Thanks for your reply! We are trying to pull together data so that we can make an informed decision relative to the need/desire for eco-friendly services.

5. orracle

orracle Whaddaya mean "senior" member?

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Find me someone in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago and I'm there! I have an appt tomorrow at a detailing shop and I'm pretty sure they aren't eco friendly.:tinfoil3: