1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale ECU for Toyota Prius 2010 plugin inverter / converter for sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by DR Watcher, Jan 16, 2018.

1. DR Watcher

DR Watcher Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    For a 2010 Prius. All generations. Might also fit 2011 & 2012 - you will need to check to be sure. Part number G9200-47190.
    My original inverter died. It was to be replaced by Toyota as it was part of a recall. But because the part died, I needed to replace it right away. So I bought another unit. When the replacement module arrived, we installed it, updated it and then removed it, replacing it with the one I bought. So this is very new.

As an added bonus to you, I am throwing in for FREE a Drew Technologies Mongoose. I sold my Prius, as I don't drive anymore. So, I no longer need this. It is specifically for Toyota - any model, any year that has the ODB2 connector. This is a $450 value!

The ECU is no longer under Toyota warrantee, but it can still be subject to free upgrades, updates, or recalls. Law requires that they support these parts for at least 10 years.

Free shipping to continental USA or Dominican Republic free. Will ship elsewhere, but you are responsible for shipping and taxes.

You can find it on eBay here: ECU for Toyota Prius 2010 plugin inverter / converter | eBay

I hope to hear from you soon!