1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

EEEK sitting at light, car lurched forward!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Eve, May 28, 2008.

1. Eve

Eve Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    BOB.Well there's your problem." You need the extra stuff to suppress the lurching, run away Prius problem.
    :rofl:
    ROFL

Upon further reflection, I think I need to make a clarification.. Did the car actually lurch forward??
    I cant say for certain. I guess I didn't know any other way to describe it. Though i was "playing with the brake" the car in front of me, was very far in front of me, which was why I was playing with the brake.

We have A lot of elderly drivers here..please no offense to anyone..and this was one of them, he was about 5 feet from the light line..which always makes me nervous as to why are they so far back...
    so I was extremely aware of my surroundings at that moment. I figured if he couldn't judge his distance I wanted to be VERY far away..

Richard;MAYBE
    I have pretty fast reflexes .If anything , I think ..I would have stepped harder on the brake in response to the ICE..not let go, therefore did I actually lurch forward..probably not.maybe,who knows, call out the akashic camera.HA!.

And if you have ever been hit from behind...I hope you haven't. that was the closest I can describe it. It was LOUD, it sounded like behind me..Did the car move forward, I dont really know. But the car sort of back fired??jerked

LITTLEPINK...very interesting

Bob
    Cruise doesn't work well in South Florida the way people drive here.Dont miss it.
    The only thing I really miss are the automatic lights...I have left the lights on a few times..shortly
    I know they go off, but is there any battery drain?
    I dont understand why they did that...if some one knows, please explain.

That being said ...what I think really happened at the light..
    I think the stars, moon and sun converged, in a certain way in that moment, that may never happen again....
    If it does, YOU ALL, will be the first to know ..:pray: