1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Emergency stain removal for seats - found by accident

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by aarons12, Dec 13, 2004.

1. eastercat

eastercat New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaveinOlyWA\";p=\"91396)</div>
    Hmmm . . . I'll have to remember this if I ever
    need to transport a body. :mrgreen:

Esther

2. rocco

rocco Member

My previous two cars were toyotas and the upholestry really does hold up well. The only thing that didn't come out of my landcruiser seats was a melted orange crayola crayon remnant. No wax left but that orange never really came out.

Alcantra is also used in Louis Vuitton handbags (some of the epi leather line) - I always wondered what that was (it is very soft - yet other types of cloth seem to grab it)

If ya have kids and you take long trips there has to snacking in the car for your sanity!

I had no choice but the pay for the southeastern toyo guard that get put on the car automatically (to the tune of 600.00) - part of the deal is for 2 yrs (maybe 1, I forget) they will clean up the seats and/or replace any type of stain therein or thereon. :)

3. Tadashi

Tadashi Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    uuummm I watched that episode. They could not get the smell out and the car had to be salvaged. :p I think they had or would have to replace alot of the interior also.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    but Tadashi!! it wasnt a Prius!! thats why it had to be trashed... well the smell was ONE of the reasons why it should have been trashed