1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Emf shielding appled to car

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Robo, Jun 26, 2013.

1. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I am so very sorry your healer is a fraud.

fuzzy1 likes this.
  2. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    What license does a healer hold?

Btw your replying to a 5 year old post.

3. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I think Jimbo and Ed are missing an important point. Fredvanliew reports that his body responds differently to the Prius than the Tesla. Rather than dismissing his healer, I'd like to know more about how the measurement was done.

I'll guess and say that Fred's heart rate varies depending on which car he is inside. Or perhaps he feels a pain or disorientation while in the Prius. If installing EMF shielding in the Prius works, then it's probably EMF.

This is all a very poorly understood area where most people cannot sense any differences. I recall a report where a guy could hear a local radio station on his dental work. Calling him crazy didn't work, as he could tell you what was on that station realtime without access to a radio. Changing his dental work got rid of the problem - it was forming a crude crystal radio that picked up a very strong signal near him.

Unfortunately I doubt Fredvanliew's issue can be resolved by anything short of avoiding the Prius. When Prius have been checked with a variety of EMF sensors, the Prius comes up cleaner than several other cars. I think it was a small GM compact that had very high EMF on the rear seat floor area.

4. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Yes, once his 'Healer' has conditioned him, I do not expect him to get over it. Another car with more EMF will be fine, if it meets his 'healers' biases.

fuzzy1 and valde3 like this.
  5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    unfortunately, everyone who claims that emf in a prius is a problem, never returns with any facts when challenged.
    instead, they turn it around on the challenger to negate their claim by providing facts.

edthefox5 likes this.
  6. RobH

RobH Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    When someone says that something hurts, I believe them. The cause of the hurt may be elusive, but the symptom is not. You can't diagnose with an overpowering attack, all that does is drive the person away.

7. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd also like to know more about that person's preconditioning, odor or chemical vapor differences between the vehicles, and ergonomic differences.

But then, I'm an electrical engineer, so many folks will instantly dismiss any of my EMF comments.

pilotgrrl and valde3 like this.
  8. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    when someone says something hurts, and then says they added emf shielding and the hurt went away, and when asked how they figured out it was emf, and the poster went away? say no more.

fuzzy1 and edthefox5 like this.