1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tags:
  1. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    OK well I changed the oil last winter in really cold weather on Prius and a Caravan and alls I had was about 6 qts oil, and it had to be done fast within the amount of oil I had. And I believe its OK to skip a filter changes once.

This winter is much warmer so I just changed both filters and oil both cars (since you guys made me feel so guilty).

2. Manhal K Alrashdan

Manhal K Alrashdan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I've found this Japanese synthetic oil called Totachi, many mechanics advised me to use it. I've used 5W20 as it,s not so cold hear in Jordan. [​IMG]

3. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ...the ZFM is molybdenum sulfide additive which I would be a little concerned about but its probably OK. It appears this brand is not used in USA/EU so it does not have the ACEA A1/B1 rating that would be helpful. I'd rather see you use Toyota or major brand but this is presumably OK. I saw no consumer reviews on the Internet so its not a brand most of us are familiar with.

#23 wjtracy, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  4. Andyprius1

Andyprius1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Damn, that looks good enough to drink.

5. Andyprius1

Andyprius1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    That's much more equitable, you are redeemed. Just for that you are going to get one of those pretty cans of oil just shown above this post. "OILE" " HAIL TO THE DEFENDER OF THE LUBE"