1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Enginer 5000W Converter and 3000W Converter..

Discussion in 'Prius PHEV Plug-In Modifications' started by banshee08, May 1, 2014.

1. banshee08

banshee08 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey all. I have not been in this forum for quite a while. My 2010 Prius has a new home and I have removed my Enginer System from it just recently. I am one of the few people that had a MotoCell version of the system form way back in November 2009. I got lots of parts to get rid of now. I have one confirmed working 5000W converter and 1 comfirmed 3000W converter. Also have 3 16cell MiniBMS. If you are looking for parts make me an offer. My wife is pushing me to get them out of the garage. PM me if you interested.

2. NortTexSalv04Prius

NortTexSalv04Prius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    FYI
    Just a heads up if there is veracity behind your intentions to make a private sale. You may want to list your items in private sales............. also provide terms ,conditions, physcial images, and methods of payment transaction

3. banshee08

banshee08 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks I have made a new post.

4. banshee08

banshee08 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ok. no response from any of my post. I will be recycling these two converters and various parts this coming Saturday. If you want any of my Engineer parts PM me and pick them up. All Enigner parts and converters are free if you pickup. I will be keeping the MiniBMS for another project unless there is some interest. Shame to see the 5000W converter go to recycler..

5. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    If it is just going to recycling, then I'll pay you to ship it to me in Colorado. Don't have a project for it, but I like to look at these things :)