1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Enough of George W's War

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Walker1, Mar 14, 2006.

1. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

2. kingofgix

kingofgix New Member

3. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

Where did I miss this post?
    daronspicher, with these writing skills and this extremely thought-provoking analogies you are entitled to receive an instantenous Pulitzer

4. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

Did you lose focus on bashing Bush for 2 whole posts?

That could be a new record. Go for 3.

5. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

daronspicher, maybe your homophobia hides behind some serious longing for males. Have you given it a thought? This picture may help you. Concentrate and please report back.
    [Broken External Image]:http://members.cox.net/aye-aye/daron.gif

6. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Input and ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK are different. Have you ever listened to input that included "You are a liar, a terrorist, an idiot....our country is a bunch of killers....blah, blah, blah. This has gone FAR beyond INPUT!

Input does not include posting our ability to intercept calls in the newspapers nor does it include bashing by leaders in foreign countries.

7. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    This is actually entertaining..

8. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

See daronspicher, there is no reason to be ashamed of your own sexuality, just look at priusguy04, he even speaks out publically on the behalf of his community

9. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <_<

maggieddd:See daronspicher, there is no reason to be ashamed of your own sexuality, just look at priusguy04, he even speaks out publically on the behalf of his community <_<

As does maggieddd

I was refering to your post with the picture of the guy from knightrider after all who would post such a thing ? One of them there AC/DC people thats who. :lol: ..

Becides the picture reminds me of those cheerleader stickers parents place on their rear car windows of (2 pompoms with the megephone in the middle)... :eek:

10. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Don't bother using science as evidence. There's a large portion of this country who believe in "intelligent design." Usually the same portion who also accept the spoon fed propaganda from the neocons.

11. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, the "flat earthers" had to go somewhere after men, women, and machines were put in orbit. :lol:

For all of you could you explain how support equals insufficient body armor, unamored humvees, drastic cuts to the VA, closing veterans hospitals, and for the biggie, not sending the quantity of troups the general said was necessary to do the job? Oh yea, for the last part, it would mean reinstating the draft which means there may be some neocon larvae have to go and fight.

But I guess the true supporters feel an AWOL national guardsman knows more about military matters than three and four star generals (wonder why Powell is no longer in the cabinet?).

12. Schmika

Schmika New Member

MAN!!!That picture scares me (uh-oh, does that MEAN something?)

Almost mesmerizing...........I try to see where it first becomes obvious what it is....

HEY, I'm comfortable with my own sexuality...just ask my wife.

(going off to tell her we need to do it NOW.....just to be sure :lol: :lol: :lol: )

13. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Demand to see pics. of her at the big anti-war rally this past weekend... :ph34r: