1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Enough space in 2013 Prius C for keyboard+speaker?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Cassidy.H, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Cassidy.H

Cassidy.H New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    i-Tech
    I'm looking into replacing my current 2003 Prius due to continuous battery issues and am looking into a 2013 Prius C. The main reason I love my Prius is the perfect room for my gigging keyboard and speaker, something that is very important to me. I am concerned the Prius C won't accommodate for both of these, with my keyboard being around 140cm in length including its case, plus my large keyboard speaker. Does anyone know how well they might fit? Thank you

Priuslover09 likes this.
  2. Priuslover09

Priuslover09 Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Did you buy the Prius c yet?

3. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I just measured our car, it was handy.

The driver's seat was properly adjusted for my wife (156cm) and the passenger seat was properly adjusted for me (192cm)

Behind my seat there's about 115cm of clearance to the upper outer edge of the rear hatch. Behind hers there's 137cm to the opposite corner.

In other words, a 140cm case can be carried in the back of a c with the seats folded down, but it will have to be packed near the centerline to avoid intruding on front seat positions. The rear edge of the cargo bay footprint is a convex curve; longer items will fit in the middle.

4. Cassidy.H

Cassidy.H New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Thanks heaps for that, I think we'll definitely go check it out, I'm about the height of your wife, but I reckon it'll be fine in the centre with the speaker on its side. Thank you again!

5. Cassidy.H

Cassidy.H New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Not yet, we might go check it out later this afternoon or tomorrow, I'll let you know!