1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

entering phone numbers, even using blue tooth

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by calpal, Feb 25, 2005.

1. calpal

calpal New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Do I have to make an outgoing call to add each number to the 1-touch list or can I just type them in one at a time. If so how (which buttons to I press to enter each phone number?).

2. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(calpal\";p=\"79876)</div>
    You either have to make an outgoing call or receive a call with caller ID information in order to designate that number as a One Touch call. Go into the phone settings menu. You will see a selections for call logs. There is an option to edit the one touch buttons. I am not sure about the exact process. Do some experimenting. It took some trial and error in order for me to set a few one touch numbers, but at the end it worked.

3. calpal

calpal New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Using my Sprint LG 425, which is bluetooth, how can I enter individual one numbers? I gave up on automatic entering.

4. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(calpal\";p=\"85702)</div>
    Assuming that there is a typo in your post and that you have the LG PM-325, you will not be able to transfer numbers from the phone to the car's phone book until a future version of the phone's firmware adds the requisite OBEX protocols.

In the meantime, you can save numbers from the outgoing and incoming calls logs, of the Handsfree system, in the One Touch positions of the car's phone interface.