1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Address Transfer?

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by CBarr31, Feb 3, 2019.

1. CBarr31

CBarr31 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    How do you transfer an address that you looked up and saved on your Entune app to the car itself?

There does not appear to be an "eDestination" button as in Lexus where the transfers show up and the Entune app doesn't even have a transfer button, that I can find. Even when you are synced with the car a Saved Location is not visible. You have to do a search through Entune Maps which is essentially doing it through the a standard destination search. Which means it is worthless and a waste of time to even look up an address "offline" since you have to do it again completely ANYWAY!!!!

I have looked through the Entune documentation and NONE of this is covered anywhere that I can find. Anyone know how to transfer an address to the car?

UPDATE - I played with Evey some and figured this out. Once your Entune syncs you have to go to Saved Destinations, Pick the one you want to go to, Then pick Map which will bring it up on the GPS screen, then finally you have to pick Go To like you would for a normal destination you set through the Nav.

Sorry for the confusion. I am coming from Ema and she didn't have all these bells and whistles so its a little bit of a learning curve for me.

Happy driving,
    Chris

#1 CBarr31, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. mercat68

mercat68 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    No need to apologize - we're all confused by Entune. ;)

HPrimeAdvanced likes this.