1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Charge Monitoring

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by HPrimeAdvanced, Jan 24, 2018.

1. HPrimeAdvanced

HPrimeAdvanced Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I'm reporting on my Entune problems for my Advanced. When my car is being charged, I can use my Entune app to monitor the charge level of the car. When you're in the app you can hit a refresh icon and it will bring you up-to-date on what the latest charge level is. Unfortunately this feature stopped working properly a few days ago. You would have to exit the app after hitting the refresh button, in order to get the latest value of the charge. I contacted Toyota corporate, and they resolved the problem in 2 days. Chris was very helpful and was able to contact me several times to keep me up to date on what was going on. I don't yet know what the problem was, but it had something to do with their servers, and the IS Department handled that. I'll keep the forum up to date if I find out. Thank you Chris and all the fine folks at Toyota!

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

Jayne K, Mark57, Dudley1030 and 2 others like this.
  2. Dudley1030

Dudley1030 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    When I bought my Advance on Nov 30, I had problems getting the Entune to recognize my registration. Toyota corporate was very good at helping to resolve the issue. I spoke to 2-3 people who tried to correct it and failed. They kept on it and pushing it up their ladder until they got someone in IT to fix it. They then called me the next day and followed up to make sure it was still working correctly. I think they are awesome.

HPrimeAdvanced likes this.