1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune is now subscription free.

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by AliIzad, Sep 10, 2013.

1. AliIzad

AliIzad Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Maybe this has been posted already, but received this email yesterday.

"We hope you are enjoying your Toyota and your Toyota Entune® App Suite service. Entune App Suite was designed to make your driving experience more enjoyable by providing in-vehicle access to popular mobile applications like BingTM, Pandora® and iHeartRadio.

We are pleased that so many of our valued customers are enjoying Entune App Suite. As a result, Toyota is proud to announce that Entune App Suite service is now included with your vehicle, at no additional or annual charge, compliments of Toyota.[1] Please note that expiration dates identified on some websites and printed materials have yet to be updated. Be assured, your service will not be affected.

If you have not had the chance to activate your Entune App Suite, please take this opportunity to visit myentune.com or use the convenient mobile App (available for download on iPhone® [2] or AndroidTM [3] smartphone devices) to register and take advantage of this complimentary service.

Thank you for being a loyal Toyota customer, and we hope you continue to enjoy your Toyota Entune App Suite service.

Sincerely,
    Toyota Entune Customer Support"

cwerdna likes this.
  2. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Still not worth it.

3. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I got this email last night as well.

4. AliIzad

AliIzad Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Agreed.

5. Blu-ray

Blu-ray Blizzard Brigade #215

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It is worth it. When I'm driving to work or back home it will change my navigation directions to bypass traffic jams and accidents.

parnami and ztanos like this.
  6. W5JCK

W5JCK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I cannot get Entune to work via my iPhone 5. I only tried once just to see what it was like. Entune is pretty useless to me though, so I really don't care if it doesn't work. It is easier just to look things up on my iPhone than mess with Entune.

7. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I use the Pandora app on Entune... that's about it. It doesn't always work with traffic.

8. lumpy95

lumpy95 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I signed up for the free Entune yesterday after reading this thread. I don't use Pandora or many apps but was interested in the traffic and weather apps.

9. CraigB

CraigB Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I primarily use mine for Pandora....but like others say, when it works. Nothing like having a good jam on and the connection is dropped or it freezes.

Totyota really needs to refine the Etune interface and also needs to work on is unlocking the navi so my co pilot can program new destinations while the car is in motion. One day I'll take the time to read the manual on voice commands, but hell has a better chance of freezing over first.

10. I saw the email as well. I was like............... uhhh.... I don't really pay to play music from my iPod through Entune anyway, so whatever.

11. Stevie

Stevie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    does anyone know if this will work in Australia ?