1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune "Set Service Level" not working

Discussion in 'Prime Audio, Electronics, and Infotainment' started by dave3057, Jul 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dave3057

dave3057 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Trying to set up / look at the Prius prime apps. Just got my contract ID earlier today. When I enter it in, it gives me an error message that says "This service is currently unavailable. Please try again." Anyone else have this problem?

2. HPrimeAdvanced

HPrimeAdvanced Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I had same problem; call the number for Entune; they should be able to help you!

dave3057 likes this.
  3. dave3057

dave3057 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I work for Toyota, and if calling entune is anything like calling regular Toyota tech support, I'd like to avoid that. But I guess I gotta do what I gotta do.

4. HPrimeAdvanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I know your frustration; I sold Toyotas, with Jags & Maseratis at a dealer in Torrance and got shafted!! But I was able to get help with Entune this time. I never did find out what was done. Nobody called me back to tell me it was repaired, I just know that one day it was not working, and the next day it worked after I called them. The support lady I called back wasn't informed about what they did.

5. alexcue

alexcue Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I had an issue when I first got the service. They said someone was trying to use my account. Could be that I already had an Entune account. Hence the problem. They took care of it while I was on the phone, and only took a few minutes to reactivate it.

6. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    This is something I've been wondering about. Many of us already have and use Entune on other vehicles, but don't have the extended features for the Prime. Seems like I remember reading something about going into our on-line Entune account settings and making a change there to enable the Prime features. Has anyone done that or can confirm if that's what existing Entune users need to do?

7. HPrimeAdvanced

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    My remote charge indicator didn't work in Entune until after I contacted Toyota.
    They referred to their tech department where it took a couple of days to finally resolve.

Mr. Mark57, once I contacted Toyota, they handled "behind the scenes". I did nothing further and 2 days later, it worked!

#7 HPrimeAdvanced, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Prius from Dad and Mark57 like this.
  8. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Dang, it's got to be easier than that. I've got until October to figure this out so I'll make it a "project." Beware Toyota, here I come.

9. dave3057

dave3057 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I ended up calling entune/ safety connect. Turns out my dealership hadn't put the paper work through that it was sold, to activate the safety connect...

10. dave3057

dave3057 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Waited until the end of the day, ended up calling back again. Guy told me to try myentune to set it up. Worked the first time. Checked the app and just hit save on the set service level page. Now everything works!