1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Touch-screen Freezes at Car Power On

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by MichaelHyde, Mar 18, 2015.

1. MichaelHyde

MichaelHyde New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Hello

New owner (and excited about it!)

Entue touch-screen system freezes and requires reboot (power button long press) occasionally at Car Power On.

Phone is connected (calls and audio) via bluetooth.

Anyone experience this?
    Thank you
    Michael

2. DaWeav

DaWeav Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Mine sometimes got really hung and laggy when I had a USB stick with a lot of music files on it was mounted in the USB port. When I removed the USB stick it solved it.

pydufour likes this.
  3. mmmodem

mmmodem Senior Taste Tester

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Been using Entune for over two years now and I don't recall Entune ever hanging on me. I've had my share of issues but it is usually related to my iPod or iPhone. Unplugging The device usually cures the problem.

4. pydufour

pydufour New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    I experience the same problem with my 2015 Prius V since the beginning of Janurary. My dealer replaced my radio there two weeks, but it changed nothing. Maybe it's related to the USB key plug in to the auxialiry port with aproximately 350 mp3s. Am gonna the DaWeav solution and unplug the USB key for a couple of week to see if it his a "laggy software" problem.