1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune v. DragonGo- they don't play nice!

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by ChinchillaGirl, Nov 1, 2013.

1. ChinchillaGirl

ChinchillaGirl OrcaCar

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Okay, it's not as spiffy as other nav programs, but I have found that Entue does what I want, and I know what to expect from it. I even use Bing and OpenTable a couple times a year...and it played well with my phone.

I installed Dragon Microphone (dictation software) on my phone (LG Lucid) a while back, and when they did an update, they suggested DragonGo as well. I said why not?

Shortly after, Entune (now on 2.1.1 after the iHeart update) would start up okay, but about three minutes in it would lose the Traffic connections (which I use daily on a 50 mile one-way commute) and then would not obey commands or make calls.

It took a while for me to figure out that DragonGo had usurped Entune as the default driving controller for my phone and would interfer with poor little Entune. So, I uninstalled the lot and I am back to normal- minimal but reliable - Entune service. If you are having difficulties, do check your phone defaults and settings with your automating alter-egomaniac personal assistants...