1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune Weather app Wrong Location

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by zigzampow, Aug 10, 2012.

1. zigzampow

zigzampow Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    After the new update to Entune (that shipped out on USB a few weeks ago) - I can finally connect my android to Entune. All the apps work fine except music and weather. Music works, but after touching any of the on-screen music buttons, the music stops and won't start until I restart the phone.....but my main concern is the Weather app. The weather seems correct, but when I look at the radar, it centers the map on Greenville, SC (rather than Charlotte, NC, where I am). Navigation works fine, All the location services I can find on the car and on the phone say Charlotte...but the radar says Greenville. Does anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it?

2. parnami

parnami Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    You're not alone. Mine does the same thing. I click on radar in Lancaster Pa, but when I zoom, it centers somewhere west of it, to the point where Lancaster leaves the screen. It seems like there should be a scrool function, but there isn't.

3. CarolJ

CarolJ New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    IV
    I just purchased a 2016 Prius and the weather app doesn't show a place anywhere near me. Is there a way to update the app or something. It is totally worthless the way it is.