1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Entune works with Moto X

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by CaliforniaBear, Dec 17, 2013.

1. CaliforniaBear

CaliforniaBear Clearwater Blue Metallic

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My Moto X is a Republic Wireless version running Android 4.2.2 I suspect the Moto X from other providers will work too but you never know :) I did download the latest Entune app from the Play store.

If you aren't familiar with Republic Wireless they use a combination of wi-fi and Sprint to provide service. I have the $10/month plan (unlimited voice and text) that does not provide data on the cell network so I have only tested the Moto X with Entune over wi-fi which isn't all that useful. (Actually Entune isn't all that useful IMHO) To include "unlimited" data on the cell network the cost is $25/month for 3G. I may try it when I go on a trip. You can change plans twice a month, nice!

More on Republic Wireless here Republic Wireless

2. Zephyr7

Zephyr7 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The usefulness of Entune really depends. on the Display Audio with Navi its useful if U are living in congested cities, one gets traffic on the Navi.